What is Arena Doing Right Now?

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by Scoey, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Theo

Theo New Member

Feb 14, 2000
    Philadelphia, PA
    training for the hot dog eating competition next July so he can beat that Japanese guy

2. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

Nov 24, 1999
    Tianjin, China
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That Japanese kid is the bomb and I never see him being defeated. He can eat all the hot dogs he wants, cause I won't touch'em.

3. sljohn

sljohn Member

Apr 28, 2001
    Out of town
    The truth is out there... and it's not at all pretty.

[​IMG]

4. Colonel Angus

Colonel Angus New Member

Feb 24, 2003
    Shady Thicketts
    Correct, and he was sitting next to Curt Onolfo and giving him pointers on what he'll need to do next year when he's coaching DC United...

5. nancyb

nancyb Member

Jun 30, 2000
    Falls Church, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I've ignored this thread and pardon me if I sound redundant, but damn, I'd sure like to have a job where I can spend several months watching soccer and call it work.

6. glove

glove New Member

Mar 20, 2001
    gaithersburg,md
    Nothing but waiting for that all important training camp in early December that last two weeks and had intrasquad scimmages and than another 2+ week layoff till the next camp in Jan. When camp starts he'll know who are 2 opening round opponents are at worst will be say Cuba and Haiti of all the minnows. Not pulling our players from MLS and Europe may help when we need to call them in the early part of the year but the summer should not be jammed no Copa America just MLS ...Aw shiiiiiiiiit can't figure why the hell we are so lax on finding opponents especially overseas trips- I know Quals are all that matters most but I don't see where we are going to be better prepared than the last time round-show me someone that we are looking better heading into Quals than we were in 2000?