What happened to Shred Betty?

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by Bombatta2, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Bombatta2

Bombatta2 New Member

Perhaps this has been mentioned here before, but I missed it......

I've been meaning to ask for a LONG, LONG, time, but keep forgetting......

She has, after all, been gone for about a year.......

What the heck happened to Shred Betty?!?!?!?

2. Jo

Jo New Member

Jan 15, 2000
    Kansas
    I've wondered that myself. I thought she put out a lot of insightful posts. And she was enthusiastic.

3. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I too have been wondering about this for a while. This forum is lesser because of her absence.

Hopefully she is just off to bigger and better things but still rooting for the Spirit!!

4. January 23

January 23 New Member

Aug 6, 1999
    upper lower MI
    She got sick of the Beat fans.

I honestly have no idea but it sounds nice... Shred was awesome.

5. Bombatta2

Bombatta2 New Member

I'm thinking......

I have a vague memory of her saying she was moving to a new place in the area and/or getting a new job...... that she wasn't going to be on for a while...... but it has been an entire year.......

6. Soccersuzie

Soccersuzie New Member

Jun 17, 2001
    Orange County
    the inventor of sketch a etch wendy. shes probably happy that shes not calling the game now :)

7. Busy Daydreaming

Busy Daydreaming New Member

Jul 20, 2001
    San Diego, CA
    Nah, she wouldn't have said that. I don't expect her to return.

8. Ha ha!

It's good to want things, but never expect anything from someone whom you don't know, hey? Greetings everyone, here I am! A thoughtful friend forwarded me this link and I thought it was cute. Am disappointed by no dissing from the Fatlantans buy hey, it is indeed good to want things (*Shred flashes her boobies at them*). Ha ha....

I'm rooting for the Spirit, I'm saving lots of time by not looking at BS anymore. Life is great, however I do have primer paint in my hair at the moment. :eek:

Now if only the Spirit would get a real coach, and some of the players who lack the killer instinct and the field vision get traded, life would be even more interesting.

Anyone else get a call from one of the players? Carly Smolak called me, she's cool. I hope she's one of the approx. 6 Spirit players that hate to lose. :(

Ciao everyone! Think about it...do you really need to spend so much time sitting at the computer?

9. Binchy

Binchy Member

Sep 7, 2001
    Choctaw territory
    Re: Ha ha!

OK, now I feel guilty.

10. FlashMan

FlashMan Member

Jan 6, 2000
    'diego
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: Ha ha!

Don't worry, do what you love and love what you do.

It's the ebb and flow of life. Years from now this time will only be an ancient memory.