What do you think of this seasons EPL? 4 OR 5/10

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by tomvandamn, Feb 3, 2006.

1. tomvandamn

tomvandamn New Member

Apr 9, 2003
    new york
    Its been somewhat boring hasnt it since Chelsea clinched so early.
    Chelsea doesnt even have to play great to win it all just goes to show they really didnt have any competition this year.

Arsenal well the loss of Viera and no reinforcements in the back leads to their status.

MU --fergie talks about challenging for the title but you buy van der sar and park whom you wait until the 80th minute to put in. Where was the keane backup player alan smith please you shouldve gotten edgar davids.
    Bad management decisions fergie

Liverpool--improved alot and will probably finish second still not crazy about the crouch project.

Tottenham,wigan and west ham have been a treat
    Wigan definitly the story of the premiership 05/06 season

Bolton have been as expected a tough side but need a lil extra to break into top 5 territory

Blackburn have been another good suprise mark hughes definitly turned them around

Man City have been another good side under stuart pearce

Newcastle so many expectations and so many disapointments
    team looked good on paper in preseason but with the injuries never gelled

Charlton with another hot start and then mediocrity

Everton wow they were in bad condition but now seem to survive the relegation battle

Aston villa ,boro, west wba----complete crap just horrible
    does middlesboro realize they need a midfield and defence

Birmingham and portsmouth--wow
    sunderland-no comment

So overall the teams have been crappy
    and the epl simply isnt that entertaining this year from my perspective.

Alot of the managers in the EPL who scouts alot of the rubbish thats on their teams????

2. Leedsutd12

Leedsutd12 New Member

Aug 23, 2002
    Newton
    i think that Aston Villa have been a quality side this year to watch. they may be struglling a bit in the table but they dont fail to put on a good show. They have excellent movement on the field and with pacey strikers like moore and baros they have some exciting attacks. with phillips back in the picture i believe they will improve their record a little and if sorenson can finally put some consistancy together he could be one of the best goalies in the EPL, after his showing against tottenham. they are a very young team with players like davis, moore, ridgewell, and milner(who is absolutly brilliant). if they keep these young guys together they will be a strong team in the future and maybe get back to there glory days...or almost glory days like at the beginning of the prem.

3. dieselboy77

dieselboy77 New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    i think the EPL is more interesting then last year ? Last year we had the buttom 4 fight for survive, but this year i think every team has a chance to win against the others , unless you are Sunderland or play against Chelsea