what do you think about guatemala and how they would do in the hex?

Discussion in 'Guatemala' started by guategol, Nov 21, 2004.

1. Pottermaniac

Pottermaniac New Member

Nov 28, 2004
    RGV, texas
    Guatemala will certainly be a contender for the 3rd or 4th spot.

2. Avi_Aimar

Avi_Aimar New Member

Dec 26, 2002
    Chapin, yo? No pero si tengo parientes que son al igual que algunos familiares son Ticos.

Los Chapincillos le gananron a los tiquillos en la uncaf no? Que paso con los morados de Saprissa....sorry, shouldn't be on this board.

Nobody seems to give Guatemala credit...except for a few. We will certainly see next year how well they do.

3. guategol

guategol New Member

Nov 17, 2004
    vancouver
    damn straight u guys dont give Guatemala credit. Wait to u see what they can do in the hex then u guys will be srry u ever doubted Guatemala.

4. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    GUA has their best chance ever to qualify for the WC...they shouldn´t lose this oportunity...it will be good to have to central american teams in Germany

5. guategol

guategol New Member

Nov 17, 2004
    vancouver
    damn straight @#!$ usa and mexico.all central americans countries should go to the world cup.all the central american countries have chances except for the nicas.

6. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I aint talking crap, i just get annoyed that u keep bragging about victories that only happened in Azteca, ( Copa America 01 dont count cause it wuz a C team that lost to Honduras by even a bigger margin then vs Mexico) but it was just something i wanted to point out to u. If u brought it up once or twice i wouldnt care but u seem to bring it up all the time.... which you have some nerve to do especially after the ass whooping Mexico got against our B-team at this year's Copa America... but u dont see me bringing it up in every thread i make.. i only do it when one of u talks crap. Whoopidoo Mexico beat our A-team once in Mexico over 5 years ago. We also beat Mexico at the Copa America that same year in Paraguay..twice in the same tournament too...How would u like it if i kept bringing it up over and over and over again. Dont get me wrong i aint startin an argument with you again but i just feel u need to chill with that for a bit because its getting pretty old and annoying. But whatever goodluck to Mexico at the qualies and we'l see u at the Confederations Cup.

7. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    And our fields are crap? haha thats a very good excuse.. last time i checked Azteca cant hold a candle to Maracana (Which holds the largest attendance also)

8. Goathemala

Goathemala Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Monterey,California
    Club:
    CD Zacapa
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Hey well I dont know what he means by Brasil having crappy fields I think they have the best stadiums in Latin America. I think Guatemala does have a chance and not as the 4th spot I want the first spot or second but Iam sure were going and would like the Guatemal'ticos' to go since theyre part of our Central America. Saludos. Happy new year to all.Viva Guatemala!!

9. DCFAN96

DCFAN96 Member

Apr 24, 2004
    I think GUAT has a pretty balanced team, they aren't great but definitely better then T&T. I think its pretty much accepted that US, MEX, and CR are going to take the three top spots, which leaves PAN and GUAT fighting for that playoff spot. I think both team are very similar, the head to head matches against each other will probably decide who gets the 4th spot.

10. Soccerfever

Soccerfever Member

Aug 30, 2001
    Laval(Canada)
    They can do it!They proved in round 2 that they could take on descent CONCACAF sides.Remeber that most people didn't give them a chance to advance from the semifinal group B.They progressed with one match left!I truly hope that they will make it as the third team because I've noticed that many of you are underestimating the fifth side that will come out of Asia regardless of who it might be!

11. Aluxito

Aluxito New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Rochester, Minnesota
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    This dude sounds like the bunch of euro-ticos that say in the group of death that Guatemala was not going to qualify.

Any way we are used to this kind of comments, at the end we should see whats the final word on all this drama.

Last thing for Tico Enfermo, with out teams like Guatemala, Panama and T&T and many more, the top three won't even be a 5 spot in South America or Europe.

12. paul51

paul51 New Member

Jul 23, 2003
    IVE HEARD theyre the Central AMERICAN SWITZERLAND......

13. Aluxito

Aluxito New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Rochester, Minnesota
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

They have been call the Brazil of Central America also...

LOL.... sure.......

Maybe Wanchope should be the next striker for Real Madrid then.....LOL

14. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica
    [sarcasm]
    NOOOO you are wrong; it is barça instead of Rmadrid;
    Lil´ fish ruiz is the one going to Rmadrid [/sarcasm]

15. Aluxito

Aluxito New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Rochester, Minnesota
    Club:
    CSD Comunicaciones
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala

Negativo....

El gran PEZcadito ya firmo exclusividad con un equipo Italiano que en los proximos dias por respeto a la institucion se sabra su nombre.

Total en esa liga juegan las verdaderas estrellas y no como en las demas donde solo de risa se muere uno de ver lo que se paga por los futbolistas y si no me crea, vea lo que se pago por Chope y lo que por ejemplo David Suazo a sido cotizado.

Pero en fin los incredulos siempre viviran en la ignoracia creyendo lo que la manada les quiere hacer creer.

(Upsss.. Perdon por el sarcasmo)

16. MoRado

MoRado New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    San José. Costa Rica
    Club:
    Deportivo Saprissa
    Nat'l Team:
    Costa Rica

Good for him...i wish him good luck

17. Goathemala

Goathemala Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Monterey,California
    Club:
    CD Zacapa
    Nat'l Team:
    Guatemala
    Viva Guatemala!!!!!

18. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    tienen un link para ese pescadito story?