What do you most like about Brazil? (besides that we play good football)

Discussion in 'Brazil NSR' started by MIGkiller, Nov 4, 2004.

1. XaviandXabi

XaviandXabi Member

May 4, 2005
    CT
    i like going to churrascarria as well, but i have never been to one in Brasil, only in america and i go there like once a year because its so expansive here

2. DerMongerer

DerMongerer Member

Jun 5, 2004
    I'm glad you mentioned him because he's my musical saint too. I have very fond memories of him at the Bahia Carnaval in front of the Ondina beach singing Maria Caparinha, and tens of thousands of people going wild. I'd only heard of him in name and hadn't seen him when I first went to Brazil in 2003.

It was a really crazy experience to see him in person, it seemed that night he had a cult like following during carnaval. When I return to Brazil anywhere he's performing I'll be sure to be there.

3. Dadinho

Dadinho Member

Feb 19, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Vitoria Salvador
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I will add the state and national parks, especially chapada diamantina in Bahia.

4. jlscrub

jlscrub New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Toronto
    the way the men are so fukin confident.

I love going out with my male Brazillian friends.

I am a bit of a reserved type.. :eek:

they spread some of that confidence to me and I always get the girlies when i go out with them :cool:

5. cristianoronaldo17

cristianoronaldo17 New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    UC 201, nj
    I like soccer and the hot Brazilian chick in my school that I am after ;).......................so uhhhh wat do Brazilian girls like ;) :confused: