what da @$#$ tiger woods says soccer is not physical

Discussion in 'Soccer in the USA' started by salvikicks, Aug 16, 2006.

1. KCFutbol

KCFutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 14, 2001
    Overland Park, KS
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Kicking like a little girl and then running away? :eek:

2. coneydog

coneydog New Member

Nov 24, 2006
    I don't know how anybody could believe that Tiger is the World's Best Athlete. How fast is the ball moving at him when he swings at it? How far does he have to run to retrieve it? What is his foursome doing to him to prevent him from making a good shot? Does he play in the rain or snow? Is there a hoalie guarding the cup that he must decoy or get around?

Does anyone know what HS sports he played besides golf?

3. CLEATS

CLEATS New Member

May 2, 2005
    I don't think anyone actually believes this other than some dumbasses in the American sports media who would like the rest of us to believe it as well.
    These are the same people who believe that baseball is the worlds greatest sport an that the Super Bowl is the worlds greatest sporting event.

If Tiger Woods was not an American they wouldn't even think of calling him that.

4. hoboman

hoboman New Member

Feb 21, 2005
    I think that what Tiger meant was that his sport is more physical because when the people drives the golf cars to a different locations the golfers have a heated car chase fight-off on their way there lol

5. AcesHigh

AcesHigh Member+

Nov 30, 2005
    Novo Hamburgo
    Club:
    Gremio Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    maybe he is jealous of the sponsorship deals NIKE is doing with soccer superstars like Ronaldinho and such? Or that NIKE lowered his sponsorship deal saying Tiger Woods doesnt capture the imagination of the public outside US like Ronaldinho does, and he got angry with that and is trying to undermine soccer?

6. bbsbt

bbsbt Member+

Feb 26, 2003
    Ha! Right back at you, Tiger!

Star Power

Henry, the Frenchman who stars for Arsenal in the English Premier League, said he admired Woods and Federer but had trouble watching golf.
    "I would stay up really late to see Tiger play," Henry said. "Sometimes, I have to be honest, I did fall asleep."

7. DCU1996

DCU1996 Member

Jun 3, 2002
    N. VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    hahaha do you think Henry knew what Tiger said about soccer?