what da @$#$ tiger woods says soccer is not physical

Discussion in 'Soccer in the USA' started by salvikicks, Aug 16, 2006.

1. FenoFutbol

FenoFutbol Red Card

Dec 12, 2005
    Aguilucho Villa
    whoever has more balls, it means none of them. I say Mia Hamm kick both of them in the nuts and she is the winner.

2. Anthony W

Anthony W New Member

May 8, 2004
    No, I was just playing around. :)

3. Anthony W

Anthony W New Member

May 8, 2004

LOL, I nominate this for BigSoccer post of the year.

4. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    I wonder who would win in a fist fight between Tiger Woods and Jorge Campos. Never mind, it wouldn't be a fair fight...

5. Gobe14

Gobe14 New Member

Sep 4, 2006
    lol... I used to think the same... Until I watched games this year and saw it was pretty physical.

6. AndrewP

AndrewP New Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Minnesota
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    It doesn't really matter what Woods thinks. He's just a golfer anyway.

7. CLEATS

CLEATS New Member

May 2, 2005

Obviously a very slow golfer.

8. Sean_94

Sean_94 Member

Dec 29, 2003
    Have at it, folks ...

-------------------

LONDON (AP) - Who does Tiger Woods pick as the world's best active athlete?

It's seven-time Formula One champion Michael Schumacher.

"For what he has done year-in and year-out," Woods said Tuesday after arriving in London to play three straight tournaments in Britain and Ireland.

F1 racing "is the most globally watched sport and the pressure he has to deal with," Woods said, "it's been truly phenomenal to see him succeed at the level he has for so many years."

Schumacher, who won Sunday's Italian Grand Prix, announced after the race that he will retire at the end of the season.

Woods came to London after sitting courtside in Roger Federer's box for his U.S. Open victory over Andy Roddick.

Woods and Federer have been compared as the world's best athletes, with both men dominating their sports and chasing Grand Slam records.

"It's neat to have a person to talk to that you can relate to," Woods said. "The things that Roger is dealing with and the things I'm going through are very comparable. Going to meet him and talk to him pre- and post-match, we have a lot of things in common. I think Roger and I are going to be friends for a long time."

Woods is playing in the World Match Play Championship this week, followed by the Ryder Cup and the American Express Championship.

9. CLEATS

CLEATS New Member

May 2, 2005

This statement proves once and for all that TIGER WOODS is the biggest moron in sports.And probably the biggest wuss.

10. aguimarães

aguimarães Member

Apr 19, 2006
    Club:
    LD Alajuelense
    Lol.

11. Diomedes

Diomedes Member

Feb 20, 2006
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Seriously, I can't imagine why anybody could have any personal respect fro this guy anymore. Sure, he's a great golfer, but outside of that...

Says soccer is not 'physical' enough for his kids to play

Formula 1 racing is the most watched sport in the world and Schumaker is the world's greatest athlete

And the biggest one for me...he shows up at the US OPEN, in NEW YORK CITY, and sits in Roger Federer's booth? When the guy is playing ANDY RODDICK? An American? In New York? WTF? If I were Andy I'd've hit Tiger in the face with oneof my 120+mph serves.

Here's hoping Tiger never makes another cut at any tournement he ever enters. Douche.

12. Drogo

Drogo New Member

Oct 12, 2005
    Sweden
    Tiger Woods was at today's game between Chelsea-Liverpool

13. Howard Zinn

Howard Zinn Member

Aug 9, 2005
    Brookline, MA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Was just about to post the same thing. What a ********ing idiot he is.

14. ossieend

ossieend New Member

Apr 3, 2005
    derby u.k.
    Ditto the first bit. I still think the comment he made was only a bit of a joke that too many people took the wrong way.

15. Elninho

Elninho Member+

Sacramento Republic FC
    United States
    Oct 30, 2000
    Sacramento, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Seems so, given that the original comment included a joke about how he was expecting to get a lot of flak from his European wife about it.

I can't see someone who supposedly is good friends with Andriy Shevchenko not having at least some respect for the game.

16. stevieg987

stevieg987 Member

Mar 20, 2005
    Sheva cant even speak Engllish LMFAO how are they good friends?

17. Pabs

Pabs Red Card

Jul 29, 2006
    Earth
    diving in baseball ?

an argument I've heard soccer-basher make is that the won't watch soccer because of the diving. Well 2 night ago, Dontrell Willis of the Florida Marlins was up to bat he swings through a pitch, and pretends top be hurt from fouling the ball off his leg. When the replay from the 3rd base line camera showed that the ball didn't even touch him. So instead of being called out, his at-bat continued.

18. Shackleton

Shackleton New Member

Sep 13, 2005
    N. Texas
    Your post doesn't make sense. Do you know anything about baseball?

19. dieselboy77

dieselboy77 New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    i think he ment ;baseball players are cheaters too lol

20. Pabs

Pabs Red Card

Jul 29, 2006
    Earth
    sho do !

21. Shackleton

Shackleton New Member

Sep 13, 2005
    N. Texas
    No doubt your statement is true.

But, the cited example does not make any sense and anyone familiar with baseball would know it. Whether or not Williams was hit by a foul ball has no bearing on whether or not he is out.

22. dieselboy77

dieselboy77 New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Ashtabula, Ohio
    Club:
    Feyenoord
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    i want to see what he will say about American football after his prescious child break his neck while playing that so awsome sport of his

23. ajdjad

ajdjad New Member

Aug 31, 2005
    Yellow
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States