What boots are these ?

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by zhiyi., Sep 14, 2005.

1. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    [​IMG]

look at that guy from Olympiakos, what is he wearing, black total 90 iiis? looks very weird, first time i've seen that boot. anyone knows what they are? the boot have the same lacing system as the azts

2. Adidas Fan

Adidas Fan New Member

Apr 6, 2004
    Norwich, England
    They look exactly likr AZT's but with the puma swish along the side. Maybe cos they are sponsored by Puma ALL players have to endorse puma, in terms of wat footwear they wear. Looks like he likes to wear the AZTs, blacked them out and somehow got the Puma swish down the side to make it look like he is wearing Puma boots. They might have a contract like the German National team, where they HAVE to wear adidas, no matter what other contracts they have with other boot companies

3. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Its called spattting, that is when you remove the logo of the boot you are wearing and put the log of your personal sponsor or teams sponsor on it to meet contract obligations. Jon Dal Tommson wore Copa the entire time he was contraced by Hummel by doing this and many players have done it over the years.

4. lufc_downunder

lufc_downunder New Member

Mar 29, 2005
    I do find spatting funny.

5. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    haha ok thx JC for that piece of info

6. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Sure thing

7. zhiyi.

zhiyi. Member

Sep 29, 2004
    Singapore
    hey but how do they do it, for example that guy from Olympiakos, he gets puma to do sew the puma swoosh on his total 90iii ?

8. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Oh no! More ammo for juve suporter to throw at Richard! :p

9. Juventus_Supporter

May 29, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Well ofcourse he is going to wear coppa or any other brand rether then hummel, but i am sure that richi has a very good explenation for this. :rolleyes:
    And yes i do have to complain every oportunity i get!

10. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    Lol hummel rivals shuold hire you....