what a weekend!!!

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by Excape Goat, Oct 21, 2004.

1. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We have the Milan derby in Italy, MU vs Arsenal in England, and Real Madrid-Valencia in Spain.

Milan derby: Both sides are in form after great matches in CL. Inter Milan is in 6th place, but they can level in points with AC Milian if they win. AC milan must win to stay close to Juventus.

MU vas Arsenal: MU do not want to lose point. Arsenal's first major challenge for their unbeaten streak this season.

Real madrid vs Valencia: Can the giant be awaken this week? A win will put them a point behind Valencia. This victory can kickstart Real Madrid's season. Valencia just lost to Inter Milan in the CL. If they lose again, their season might turn downward.

2. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You know what...this might be a bit crazy but I say its going to be a draw on all three occasions....with a possible exception at Old Trafford where Man U can chocke but so can Arsenal who just can't seem to reflect their league form in the CL.

3. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Ajax vs. PSV are also playing this weekend. It's gonna be a great weekend!!! You gotta love it!!!

4. nigerianman

nigerianman Red Card

Sep 29, 2004
    I think only the Milan derby will be shown live. Am i right?

5. Visca...

Visca... Member

Sep 13, 2004
    ATL
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    The milan derby will be live on goltv. Man U - Arsenal will be on PPV. So that's two live games for you. One on dish network and the other one pay. :D

6. nigerianman

nigerianman Red Card

Sep 29, 2004
    Still recovering from Euro2004 pay per view payments. I will wait till Monday and wednesday to catch the other two games. Thanks though.

7. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Wow!!! I did not know that.

8. paulocesar

paulocesar Member

Oct 4, 2000
    Can't also forget the Uruguayan classico...Nacional vs Penarol....viva football!

9. FCBasel1893

FCBasel1893 New Member

May 7, 2003
    Basel, Switzerland
    And you also forgot PAOK Saloniki - Aris Saloniki :)