what a waste of 1.5 million dollars

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Hecho en Chivas, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  2. PanchoM

PanchoM Member

Nov 3, 2001
    PalmsPlace
    Why is a Chivas fan worried about America wasting money ?

That would be like me worrying about Vergara not selling enough snake oil to maintain his Revanho :D

3. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    y

okay, se he just bought a 80K SUV, big deal.

Palencia is a panty waste now. he is not the same player, but because he is still a "nt" player he still makes a lot of money. why dont you say anything about that.

and please, dont let me catch an Chivas fan protecting him because everybody has criticized him in these boards....

4. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i admit it. Palencia does suck. good thing he's going to Chivas USA. now they can give the younger guys a go on the team. Alejandro Vela can easily take Paco's place. but Palencia did score more goals this season than Navia. Paco scored 5 while Naco, i mean Navia, scored only 2 :D

5. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    e

in 2 seasons with america, navia has scored 15 league goals

in 3 seasons with chivas, palencia has scored 11 league goals

if you want to add liguilla, copa libertadores, and interliga, navia still has him beat...

so... who is the waste of money???

6. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    They are both a waste of money
    :)
    Actually, I think Navia was a pretty good player, but he has some serious discipline issues lately, I don,t remember him being that bad in past seassons as he was in the last one.
    Palencia sucks, plain and simple.

7. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    this was just a terrible season for everybody. The only bright spots for me were probably Ochoa and the last 4 games when things started to come together.

8. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Not even el Clasico was a thrill. I'm glad they came back and tied, but I wanted to see more huevos. I was glad for Chuwy though.

9. socksgov

socksgov New Member

Jun 7, 2004
    california

they play different positions. palencia is not a forward in chivas. he sucked the first season and should have been released, he has been playing better since then

10. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Looking back on this, that guy was right. Navia sucks ass, Djalminha sucked ass, Saja sucked ass, el piojo was mediocre but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt becuase maybe he didn't adapt that good. Rojas sucked ass and they brought him back, im almost positive that Kleber is gonna suck. I don't know what we expect when our directiva does shi.t like this.

11. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    shouldnt you say that Lapuente sucks since he is doing the dealings now? I have a feeling that in the not so distant future you will be saying Carillo sucks as well.

The mistake was made when they replaced Zague and Benhakker. America would be better with those 2 around than with Lapuente, and Carillo who is notorious for saying the word "work" (I need more time to work, the team needs more work) yet I bet he will fail again.

12. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    I agree with you on the Zague thing, he was great but Lapuente didn't like him so he booted him on his first day back. Lapuente has way to much power. BTW i have said that Carillo sucked since i saw his work with Cruz Azul.

13. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    and dont forget about FANTIK :D :p

Talking about Manolo i have heard that he sucks at building a team !!! that he is a great tactician but he has never been able to put a squad together ? That the Necaxa squad he had was built by el Indio Solari (?) and that he took over el Tri and America when those squads allready where in their prime.. Now before the Lapuente Nutriders Wanabe Bocones lash out, this is not my belief that Manolo sucks at building teams. This is something i heard in a Mexie footy Radio Show a while back, like two years ago.. I bring it up because his player seleccions havent been to promising.. Bringing back Rojas, why was he let go in the first place ? and then signing Kleber who is known for his lack of discipline, shows up late for pre seasons ect. .

14. Machetazo

Machetazo Member

Mar 20, 2002
    L.A.
  15. RED_HOT_CHILI_PEPPER

Feb 26, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE TEAM IS A WASTE OF MONEY!! This past year you didnt even qualify for the playoffs...Navia can score a million goals but what good is it if you guys cant even make the top 8 and go to the playoffs?? Also Palencia and Navia play different positions, Palencia plays as a attacking midfielder and Navia is just a forward.

16. RED_HOT_CHILI_PEPPER

Feb 26, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    By the way I forgot to mention, Navia is hurt. He will be out for maybe 4-6 months. At least the Hunchback of Notre Dame is back.

17. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    wow hunchback of notre dame, that was very clever.

18. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Americrap spent more money on Piojo Lopez, Saja and Djalminha than Chivas did on Carmona and Bofo, who at least helped the squad reach a Liguilla final.. Oh and Palencia was bought when his contract with Cruz Azul expired.. so he didnt cost as much as rdl aka lmvp nutrider would like us to believe..

19. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    there you go with you lies.

Piojo came at a very much discounted price because the italian club he was currently with couldnt pay for it.

You are fvcking stupid if you think Carmona and Bofo came in cheaper than Djalmhina and Saja. Palencia is stil a NT and his price tag still comes at a very inflated MFL price tag.

The thing about it, America cut its losses with Saja and Djalmonha....

you guys had a chance to cut your losses and didt... SO who wasted money... YOU GUYS DID, because you guys had a chance to cut your losses and didt

20. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    did that Djalminha guy even play games all season? i don't remember him playing any games. as for Saja, he was just a waste of space and money; much like the new players America is getting.

21. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    He only played like 4 games and all of them for just 45 minutes. He has a sick goal against Santos in the beggining of the season. Carmona didn't help Chivas at all, if anything he helped them lose with his horrible defending.

22. G D L

G D L New Member

Nov 9, 2004
    Boston University
    what DID happen to Saja anyways? where is he now?

23. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    who cares?

24. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    I think he is going back to Argentina. Ameli was good but he got injured to much and he just wanted money. He went back to Argentina and was talking hella ********** about Mexican soccer.