What’s Going On With Aimar?

Discussion in 'Comunidad Valenciana' started by Excape Goat, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Do you agree with the assessment? I used to think Aimar is the best young player in the world, but he has disappeared in recent months.

What’s Going On With Aimar?

2. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Ranieri is basically giving Aimar a reason to leave. Simple as that.

3. El Che

El Che New Member

Aug 30, 2004
    Virginia
    When at his best Aimar is the best player in the world. There are other great players out there with great qualities but not one of them has the same vision of the field, instincts and passing ability that Aimar has.

The problem is that Aimar needs his teammates to play to his strengths in order for him to be at his best. He is not the type of player that imposes his will on the game the way a Ronaldinho does. Aimar needs to be given the ball and, most importantly, get it back. Aimar loves to play the give and go and I can't count how many times I've seen Aimar start up a give and go and not get the ball back.

I hope that Aimar playing the full 90 against Levante is a sign that Ranieri now realizes that he has one of the world's best at his disposal.

If Aimar is ever fully healthy and sitting on the bench at the start of a game then Ranieri needs to go.

4. El Che

El Che New Member

Aug 30, 2004
    Virginia
  5. se7en

se7en New Member

Aug 18, 2004
    hmm...does aimar has eu-passport? perhaps if ranieri doesnt need him, real could make a move? :D
    hehee dont flame, just a wishful thinking..:D

6. the_hand_of_god

the_hand_of_god New Member

Nov 17, 2004
    Ranieri is a bad coach ...
    He commited another mistake with Crespo in Chelsea ...

Now ... Chelsea is like a machine with Mourinho as a coach ...

7. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    You're hopeless. Do you even know where Crespo plays?

8. fatdanny99

fatdanny99 New Member

Nov 5, 2004
    US
    He plays for Milan and he is growing fast. He is already the number 1 striker to partner Shevchenko over Inzaghi and Tommason.

9. Vincent1

Vincent1 New Member

Jan 17, 2005
    its not good idea place him in the left flank, better Xisco on left and Aimar as second attacker

10. danielmak

danielmak Member

Sep 26, 2004
    off the purple line
    Crespo was mostly a bust at Chelsea. Although he did score goals when he played, a lot were garbage around the net (of course a goal is a goal). He's starting in Milan but that's because the big man wants a two striker set up and Inzaghi and Tomalson are hurt. Crespo starte very very slowly and only got a chance when Tomalson got hurt. With all of that said, I could never really tell if Raneiri was responsible for many of Chelsea's purchases. He couldn't figure out a regular rotation for that squad so I can't see why he would keep buying more players. I don't know who would have been pushing for the purchase of players like Crespo (Kenyon?). Take care.

11. acmilan_barcelona

acmilan_barcelona Nou Camp-San Siro

May 11, 2002
    Barcelona Monteserat
    in this game he played just as ronnie does for us,, a little wide left but cutting inside while going forward , he had a decent game but still needs to feature regularly to regain that old sparkling form he had.. ranieri need to have more confidence in the wizard because any one who has followed him from riverplate knows that you can`t waste such a brilliant naturally gifted talent... at times i think ranieri doesn`t enjoy fast flowing football.. now that wideman vicente is out injured, the wizard should be given a chance to direct proceedings.. next up you guys have a potentially tough encounter with a riquelme led villarreal away..

should be a good match to see who will win the midfield battle btn the so far oustanding pair of riquelme flanked by jose josico joined by the industrious brazilian schemer marcos senna against baraja, albelda, the wizard and rufete.. even fiore..you should especially watch out for the free scoring diego forlan and another attacking midfielder hector font.. overall you are still ahead on this one but it will be a good match come sunday.. good luck and hopefully the wizard continues to start..

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

12. Aguante Bielsa

Aguante Bielsa BigSoccer Yellow Card

Dec 25, 2004
    Argentina
    EXACTLY.

13. AndSomeAreAngels

Jun 7, 2003
    Brokelyn
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Very prophetic.

Nice to see Aimar in the box score, even if it was in a losing effort.

14. Finquin

Finquin New Member

Jan 1, 2005
    Aimar is going to Chelsea after this season. One of his agent's clients confirmed the rumour I had heard before. Chelsea is going to have an interesting problem. Aimar or Lampard?

15. Aguante Bielsa

Aguante Bielsa BigSoccer Yellow Card

Dec 25, 2004
    Argentina
    Really? :confused: Any links?

16. Finquin

Finquin New Member

Jan 1, 2005
    My sources don't want me to tell where I get the information. Just wait, you'll see.

17. Velvet

Velvet New Member

Jan 1, 2005
    Austria
    Yeah, BBC live news

18. The Double

The Double Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 11, 2002
    Denver
    Unless you provide a source of information, you are, shall we say, full of ********.

19. Finquin

Finquin New Member

Jan 1, 2005
    The truth hurts often.