News: what´s de best soccer club?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by Virtual Darwin, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Virtual Darwin

Virtual Darwin New Member

Jan 3, 2009
    Club:
    Aalborg BK
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Dear football fans around the world,

My name is Virtual Darwin (*) and I am a football fan too.

I´m promoting and organizing FOOTBALL CLUBS CUP FIRST DIVISION, a knock-out tournament by virtual polls which goal is to know the best football club in the world (at least, in your opinion).

32 world class football clubs were chosen by factors like history, international titles, supporters and media presence, to play against each other.

The more votes a club receives, more goals, and better chance to advance to the next phase. Winner from one game play against the winner of the next game. There will be 31 games: first phase, second phase, quarter finals, semi finals and the big final!

The 4 clubs less voted will be relegated to the second division. In the second division, with other (not so?) world class 32 clubs, the 4 semi finalists will be promoted to the first division, and the 4 less voted will be out of the competition in the next year, giving a chance to other clubs that were not selected now.

Every game last for 15 days, and each saturday there will be a new game. Right now PORTO (Portugal) is playing against NACIONAL (Uruguay) in Game 1 and ARSENAL (England) is playing against FLAMENGO (Brazil) in Game 2.

Of course it´s a cup for club supporters, but it´s also fun to football lovers who want to imagine (and decide) matches that we can´t see everyday!

Participation is easy. Just go to http://footballclubscup.blogspot.com/ and vote in the game of the week. If you support any club, the key to winning is mobilization.

Here is the schedule and draw results: http://footballclubscup.blogspot.com/2008/12/1st-division-season-2009-schedule-and.html

Second division selected clubs, schedule and draw results is coming soon.

Thanks,
    Virtual Darwin

(*) Well, actually my real name is not Virtual Darwin, but a little bit of mystery is always interesting. ;-)