WFD on Sirius?

Discussion in 'World Football Daily' started by Abebe, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Abebe

Abebe Member

Aug 26, 1999
    Boston
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Did Steven say that?

2. simont

simont Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    do you rember wart point in the show did he say it i did not hear the show.

3. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Could only wish.

4. Abebe

Abebe Member

Aug 26, 1999
    Boston
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He said it in the first minute of monolugue last week, almost to Kenny more, not like an announcement. -- maybe I misheard.

5. allegrabene

allegrabene New Member

Jul 11, 2009
    Alexandria, Va
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    originally, they were going to have a commercial for their show that would be played on "The Football Show" Ch. 125 on Sirius. The producers of the Football show (Charlie Stillitano) blocked this from happening last Thursday and WFD got an email back saying that they wouldn't be able to play the commercial.

On Friday, Steven went ballistic saying that Charlie Stillitano felt threatened and they were censoring him because they felt threatened. He also mentioned that he didn't thing Giorgio Chinaglia was smart enough to understand what was going on regarding this issue. Ironically he used Howard Stern as an example of someone being censored recently and then said he cancelled his Sirius subscription last year and doesn't miss it a bit. In conclusion, he suggested that everyone who is still a subscriber should cancel and tell their friends to cancel their subscription to Sirius because they have no balls. It was very entertaining.

So no, they weren't returning to Sirius and definitely aren't now, I would say ever.

6. dathay

dathay Member

Jul 9, 2007
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Has Steven ever crossed a bridge and not burned it to the ground afterwords??

7. Abebe

Abebe Member

Aug 26, 1999
    Boston
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He is a strange combination of doing that, and being very good at what he does, often breaking new ground. Pretty entertaining Chi hua Hua all in all.

8. ChicagoAzzuri

ChicagoAzzuri New Member

Jun 18, 2006
    Chicago
    Wow, what a douche Steven is. Pulling out his family as a shield for sympathy to grab as much money as possible from suckers is as low as it gets, and he has the 'balls' to rip on Sirius, who he bailed on? So he was sure Sirius sucked so much that he canceled his sub a long time ago, yet he was itching to get some advertisements on there, okaayyy...what a sad person.

I don't even really listen to Charlie's show, but I've always sensed some jealousy there. Charlie can help put together a US tour with European giants, and the best Steven could do when the games from his favorite team were in his own back yard was get some poor quality, muffled 2 min clip from a tape recorder of Ancellotti speaking to all the press after the game. Nice little dig on Giorgio as well, I'm sure he really gives a shit about some nobody scumbag with an internet radio show, I bet you're ranking real high on his radar...we're all losing sleep on this 'situation' to this self-centered dbag

9. el mofles

el mofles Member

May 16, 2001
    RC Mongolian BBQ
    Club:
    Birmingham City LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Exactly. Old news but I've never seen someone so single-handedly drive a franchise to the ground so hard. He had it all but with Nick gone he steered the boat right into the rocks.

The show needs to go back to the old days when they were on AM and I could call in twice to answer the giveaway prize question and still get it wrong ;).

Listen to my show if your not offended by dogs barking and latently effeminate co-hosts plus it makes me feel wanted in this world. Plus Evil Steven Cohen might make an appearance here and there ;)