We've got Galindo now...but what else is needed?

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by boliviankidd622, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea, something is fishy.

Maybe they didnt get enough money? Maybe too its too soon and ghana called them up right before the mexico game? No time to gather the guys from the exterior to a practice and get ready? So the only viable option would be using the guys vs. mexico which we saw how that went, maybe they bailed?

2. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    If that's the case, then the press should said something along the lines of "not enough time for preparation."

3. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    no its not..actually on tv as well..carlos chavez says it perosonally
    http://unitel.tv/site/index.php?contenido=deporte&id=4608
    go below and click on the vid named
    'UN RESULATDO QUE ERA PREVISTO'..also b/c of the liga just starting as well...its their fault for postponing it though

4. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    it's all a bunch of bull, if they could get a friendly like that they would have taken it. I only heard this on bolivian news, nowhere else.

5. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    if it was true then its a F***kin shame cause it wouldve given galingo and gilbert a real chance to play with real players and further develop their game...DAMN this FBF of ours...

6. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Chavez made a political move trying to save himself. IN that interview he said they cancelled cuz they didnt want to get slaughtered like they did with Mexico. First, Ghana is in the WC right? them schedulling friendlies is a priority of the outmost, although I dont think they gave Bolivia Plenty of chance to accept the friendly I do think that they went the money route to play Mexico. All those FU CK ING friendlies we've played against them has been to glorify their team with our shitty ass players.

I'm so pissed at this, it's all BS from FBF. Playing Ghana should've been the choice regardless of how much more Mexico paid. They have a very wealthy federation and guarantee they payment was based on them chosing to play Mexico and no one else.

How can we get rid of such corruption and at so many levels.

7. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I've said that all along. Ever since we were accepting offers to play at the RFK vs, guatemala or el salvador. It was all for the $$$$ and nothing to do with actual competition.

Tons of Salvie's and Chapines would come out with their good moeny to see their NT slaughter ours, cause of the promoters getting bolivia to come out there.

We mostly never get good friendly offers, dont konw why. In the past we've gotten good ones, but thats how it works.

I wouldnt be surprised if it was money to play mexico again in teh states.

8. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i think mexico plays us because they assume theyre going to win and win by a large margin so they beat us...GET SUPER HIGH ESTEEM AND MORALe and go in strong to their better friendlies....

9. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hey guys, I have noticed that our people especially those true and loyal fans of la verde have had enough. For example I am not mad about the lost to Mexico, I actually feel sorry for the guys on the field. I feel that the player have a lot fault but they are being set up for failure by the corrupt diregentes of Bolivia. There are three diffrent heads running bolivian soccer and no one wants to give up any of there power. I think our best hope is that EVO gets involved and then FIFA bannans us like they tried to do with peru. And that way we don't have to worry about being embarresed for the 2014 or 2018 wcq. During that time they need to get all bolivian futbol under one head. And then work on a building either a second division or some kind of competetion that parallel to the first division to keep the competetion high and the pressure on the players.

10. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I thought they had a second division in the works?

11. Boliviasoccerboy91

Nov 5, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Mexicans are so cocky ugh lol. I am so glad we have more exterior players.

12. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    we dont..they have more..much

13. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Dude they have way more players than us...they have better players, there is no debate about it.

14. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yep! More polished, come from better coaching, better food, nutrition, equipment, standard of life, etc.

15. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I was looking on the espn application for my iphone. There is a tab that says my teams, and I see Bolivia vs Sweden for May 29. Any truth to that?

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  17. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    its not a fifa date therefore if true its a RAPE date (for bolivia)

18. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^ or for Sweeden :p

19. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well its a meaningless friendly..neither are in the world cup and there is no international competition both might be in...but more chances for galindo and gilbert to get some experience...and then NEXT year(2011, start of WCG) we shall indeed show

20. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    The self loathing in here is a bit much.

21. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Your right nilo, but I kinda of feel like a red sox fan before 2004. at least when we use to lose before we would play awsome and somehow lose now they just don't care about the nt anymore. by the way when I was in Bolivia I rented out el obrero soccer field in miraflores and had a little family 7v7 game, before we got on the field the Mariscal Braun u-16 was practicing and they challenged us to a game for some cokes. They smoked us I was done after 20 mins those kids ran there asses off Mriscal has a very good program. Maybe 2018 so that Braun can make it back to first division.....

22. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  23. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    WTF?!?! Do the old geezer officials and their wives want to go shopping again?!?!

At least make it a FIFA date!

24. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Ok back on topic.

We finally found that #10, that leader, that playmaker that we needed. WE finally have Samuel Galindo people. Where do we go from here??

25. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Promessing, young, players that deserve a spot in the National team

ok. So. Now that we finally found that #10, that leader, that playmaker that we needed. Samuel Galindo. We have to start building a new national team around him, it's the only way we can get out of this embarrasment hole we currently call our national team. Galindo showed that he is ready.
    The purpose of this thread is to name young or promessing players that could be considered for this "new" national team.
    Ideas? Suggestions for players the coach should be looking at.