West Valley MLSPR Chapter Thread

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Roundball, Apr 7, 2007.

1. JDevellish

JDevellish New Member

Mar 9, 2007
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Howdy Y'all,

Please join us for a viewing party of the Eurocup Final this Sunday 29th in Avondale at Buffalo Wings & Rings located North East of the intersection of Dysart & Thomas. Doors open at 11:00am & match coverage starts at 11:30am.

I'm pulling for Germany, so my MLSPR shirt will be German Gold on Sunday. I'm bringing more shirts for $7. You gotta get one & wear it to all events or we will not be properly accounted for.

Saludos,
    Jeffrey

2. SWSoccer

SWSoccer Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Mesa, AZ
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    USA/Cuba West Valley Viewing Party

World Cup Qualifying Viewing Party

Saturday, October 11 - 4pm

Join MLS Phoenix Rising members from the west side in viewing the CONCACAF World Cup qualifying match between the US and Cuba.
    The US can clinch a position in the final qualifying round, known as the Hexagonal.

Members will gather at RT O'Sullivan's in Glendale, 5830 W. Bell Road. Kickoff is at 4pm.

3. SWSoccer

SWSoccer Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Mesa, AZ
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    MLSPR members(and all soccer fans) received this invitation.

On Sunday Dec 14, the Westside Soccer League will be conducting its championship game to crown its new champion for this tournament Clausura 2008. I would extend an invitation to your and your organization to attend and enjoy this family event.

Where:Las Ligas Park - 126th Avenue and Lower Buckeye

I-10 West to the 115th Ave/ Avondale Blvd exit and head south to Lower Buckeye. Then just over a mile west on Lower Buckeye.

4. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What, no love for SUASL?

5. freakyflow

freakyflow Member

Jul 10, 2009