we're tracking Tevez!

Discussion in 'Barcelona' started by Mario, Nov 3, 2003.

1. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    .......I'll read it but, we don't have the Dough or Non-EU space till we ship off Rustu

2. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI
    Hm, Tevez?! First of all he is South American-this is good and bad (another non-Eu). As I a read in web Mario gave he will probably not leave the club until his contract ends (2005), but this can change. I heard some great storys about him. But for real. Riquelme was No. 1 in South America until he came to Barca, He failed here bocouse he didnt play in his position. Tevez is ranking as better as Riquelme is. OK, I can not judge becouse I dont know him. But for getting Tevez we will have to sell Rustu (that is the think I dont want) and probably one more-first on list is Riquelme (by the way how does he play at Vilarreal?). But I think we all want Riquelme would play for Barca again one day.
    What is Tevez, striker, forward, Attackink mid.? Becouse I dont know where he could play in FR tactic formation. If he comes, he wont until end of the season. If you ask me it would be the best way if Barca sign him as first option buying or signing him when contract exprires. But it is very unlikely. For his servises are interestnig almost all big clubs in Europe!!! He will go there where he will get the the best and biggest contract (Chealsea-they almost sign him, Man Unt, Inter...).
    And how is these Henry story? I heard Laporta will "sell the club" to get money for him?! I also dont know where he will play in FR tactic formation, Saviola out-I dont think so ( same story as Tevez)

3. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Another player to track

would be Vincent Kompany. He's a 17 year old Belgina Defender. I know you're thinking that's so young for a defender in a league likie Belgium's but he is starting for Anderlecht, and since we've got some aging defenders (Cocu, Reiziger, and Andersson whom is already leaving) I think we could make an attempt for him in 3 years or so..especially w/ all the debt we have to deal w/ Barca really need to plan moves out ahead of time.

4. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI
    Re: Another player to track

Great point DFR, I agree. But Man Unt already offered 3 million € for him. But I am not sure if Anderlecht took it. And for him are also interesting Arsenal and other Europian teams. So if Barcas board havent done anything by now it is already to late! What a shame!

5. barça

barça New Member

May 31, 2003
    In a plane
    Tevez is being tracked by just about every team in Europe.

6. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think Kompany's father has told off all comers as Anderlecht has stated at uefa.com they won't sell even when he's 20 (only 17) I think FIFA rules won't allow him to leave Belgium till he's 18 anyway.

However, about Tevez, yes Every major European club is tracking him its a matter of money Who can ever position themselves by 2005 to make big moves. Also, I wonder the contractual status for Rafael van der Vaart, because clubs are also trying to position themselves to make a swoop for him also.

7. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    mix all those positions and you will get Tevez' demarcation on the pitch! ;) he's the next best thing!

8. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI
    If you ask me Rafael Van Der Vaart is way to expensive so that nobody in Europe can afford him at the moment (Ok perhaps Chelsea), but in other hand I think Ajax dont want to sell him anyway at least until end of the season. He is valued between 35-50 million € or even more. Same story whit Mexes (Auxeree), he is just to expensive. Juventus, Man Unt, Milan all wanted to sign him but Auxeree demand a way to much money for him (but I dont know how much). Mexes is believed as the best young central defender in the world (Maldini, Nesta, Samuel and Thuram in one person); I heard that Auxeree will sell Cisse and Boumsong in order to get money for his wage (more like a joke but this comparison tells a lot)

9. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well you have a point about Mexes and VDV, but its only a matter of time. Ajax and Auxerre will sell some of there friends' on the team, and eventually VDV and MExes will get bored w/ football in Amsterdam and at Auxerre, once VDV's friends like Sneijder and other players he's become comfortable with are sold (like Trabelsi and last year Van der Meyde) VDV will want to leave also, in seek of a larger challenge, I mean he's at Ajax which will always be in contest w/ Feyernood and PSV for the next 10-15 years for the best club in Holland.

10. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI
    As a big Ajax fan I must say I will rather see that he stays in Holland!!! Unfortunatly, Ajax board have this known politics of rising players, than sold them for a large amount of money and then they invest only 30% into a new player. Thats why they will never be on top for a long tome. Imagine that they hadnt let Van Basten, Rijkaard, Koeman, Kluivert, Overmars and other. What a team this would be. They will be the best team ever, even better then Milan, Barca, Real...
    But if Van der Vaart must go, let it be Barca, please!!!! (:D)

11. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I feel the same way, but I think VDV should be at a bigger club, even though Ajax is one of the best in Europe, I think he can become a Legend in European Football but I don't know if Ajax can help him reach that status.

12. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI
    There is always a hope!!!

13. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    today's my b-day, let's show some love and give me Tevez' transfer to Barça! ohh and let him get a EU citizenship! :D

14. Kobranzilla

Kobranzilla Member

Sep 6, 2001
    NY F'in City
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    FELIZ CUMPLEANO A TI!

Que tenga un dia fantactico

15. krazbo

krazbo New Member

Sep 23, 2003
    Ljubljana, SI
    Happy Birthday Mario, I wish you very best in life and as our moderator here in BS.
    (about Tevez-If you will wish enough hard, it might even happen; I will talk with Laporta :& :D ;) )

16. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Happy Birthday Mario :D

17. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    grazie amigos!

18. DutchFootballRulez

Jul 15, 2003
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well since you started this thread I guess its ok that you're B-Day killed it.. lol!