Were the Burn at the same hotel as the arrested Leicester players?

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by ej_dad, Mar 5, 2004.

1. theodore

theodore Member

Nov 7, 2003
    As hard as I am on the Burn, one thing I am so thankful for, is their consistent high moral character. We NEVER hear these kind of wierd stories about sex, drugs, problems with the law from anyone in the organization. In today's FU'ed world this is something to be proud of.

2. drace768

drace768 New Member

Jan 29, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    STOP THE PRESSES... THEODORE HAS SAID SOMETHING POSITIVE!

3. jeff_adams

jeff_adams Member+

Dec 16, 1999
    Monterey, Ca
    Not to burst anyone's bubble, but what was the "Dirty Sanchez" stuff in Mexico last year?

4. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Don't you mean in Chile? When the players grew the dirtiest looking mustaches they could? Yea shame on them...

5. theodore

theodore Member

Nov 7, 2003
    What a laugh Jeff. I only hope you were trying to make a funny. If not, this is even funnier than if you had tried. Maybe you confused a "Dirty Sanchez" with a "Dirty Sancho". Now that would be something to talk about.

6. 3rd Degree

3rd Degree Member

Feb 6, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    To answer the thread title, yes they were in our hotel. The stroy made the rounds amoung the players the last couple days, and it will be mentioned in the las few days reports which I hope to have up later today. It takes along time to get back to States from Spain.

We did not know anything more about it than what you heard on the news, it's the same stuff we heard on news here. No sign of cops or anything like that in hotel that I saw or heard about.