Were Liverpool lucky?

Discussion in 'UEFA and Europe' started by scorpio81, Jul 14, 2005.

1. rfeo

rfeo New Member

Mar 11, 2005
    I would like to see responses, from OP and people from whatever he copied that from, to my above post.

2. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I didn't look at those threads. On the threads that I've read and the ones that you have made comments on, it doesn't seem that you have anything nice to say about them.

Who were the best in 2003, if not Milan?

3. Borruma

Borruma Member

Jul 28, 2004
    Dublin
    No-one. There doesn't have to be a best does there. If anyone it when Juve was everyone was fit and available.

In football as we know the best doesn't always win.

4. Jawz10

Jawz10 Moderator

Feb 27, 1999
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Well then, your argument has come full circle. I await further engaging discussions with you regarding ferris-wheels and merry-go-rounds.

5. jimthetim8

jimthetim8 BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 19, 2005
    hope celtic draw liverpool in c l - put them out 2 years ago ,will again, remember hartson ! u lot were 5th in league last year, why are you in it ? at least us and the gers were 1st and 2nd . dont say because you won it !do you think everton will win it this year they were above you lot in the league.? the tic and the gers would beat them easily !!!!!!only two teams can win our league only 3 can win yours arsenal,man u ,chelsea so your league is not as good as you make out!!! :D :D :D

6. dor02

dor02 Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Melbourne
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Are you feeling alright? If only two teams are contenders for a league title, that means that the league is weak. Celtic and Rangers are the only decent teams in Scotland and the rest of them are weak as piss.

7. Crown Paints

Crown Paints New Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Barnsley
    Hmm its funny...when was the last time either Celtic or Rangers won the CL? trying to remember. o wait i remember...NEVER. All any team in scotland has won is the old european cup (and that was decades ago). As for putting us out 2 years ago (in the UEFA cup not the CL), well that was 2 years ago and we have an almost completly new team.

O and did i ever mention how good our league is? no i dont think i did, but now that u mention it we had one semi finalist last year and a european champion...so i honestly dont know what u are talking about.

(btw thanx...as i said before, sour grapes make me laugh)