Went through 75,000 emails to clean up, found big soccer.com email from 2002. used to post here b4

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by Calcio Bambino, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Calcio Bambino

Calcio Bambino Red Card

Jun 30, 2002
    Thibodaux, LA
    So, after going through my email trying to delete and clean up over 75,000 emails and came across this big soccer email from 2002. I used to mix it up here then and since rarely if ever came around. So, I am reintroducing myself. I am from the New Orleans area. We invented Jazz. Paul Morphy was from here. We have no soccer (football) team, and our American Football team the Saints, is about to undergo some changes that will make us the woeful football team we have been known for in the past. I follow the USAMNT first and foremost and my interest in professional soccer is mostly centered around following American players in the major leagues and beyond. As for cool sporting events I have attended, I was actually at the first USAWNT event back in the mid eighties in Baton Rouge and this series of games was the beginnings of when the first USAWNT was selected to play internationally. I saw the NCAA final where Michael Jordan hit the final shot to lift North Carolina over Patrick Ewing's Georgetown Hoyas around 1982. I was at the return to the Dome game where Steve Gleason blocked the punt and U2 and Greenday opened the game with a mini concert. I had the worst seats in the house. Top most row looking at U2/Greendays back. Still glad to be there. My days of posting are becoming a thing of the past, because everyone is now a censor these days...and then they claim to be against fascism...go figure. I like philosophy, politics, government, and psychology.

C-bus repped this.
  2. Courtneysmith

Courtneysmith Member

marseille
    Scotland
    Aug 25, 2020
    What is the carbon footprint of your email system?