Wenger needs to buy one good or two good players! soon or this season where are 3rd!!

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by sunny17, Jul 12, 2005.

1. sunny17

sunny17 New Member

Jul 12, 2005
    WEST LOZELLS
    Wow thanks for the disrespect I'm so hurt do I piss u off because I don't use spell check my bad my freaking bad. Honestly I don't like insulting people -- if u disagree with me then cool u have your opinion but trying to make me look like fool is another thing don’t get mad if I bite back.

2. surfcam

surfcam Member

Sep 8, 2004
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not mad at all. From what I read, you had an opinion and others disagreed. You then went after a few of the posters because of either their team affiliation or a disagreement with your opinion. Just some advice, I, and others, find it hard to take people seriously when they can't get across a coherent thought. You don't have to have a spell check, but some commas and periods would be a good start.

3. Cannon

Cannon Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Sep 2, 2001
    Washington, DC metro
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No better than 8th, right? Thank god none of that happened! ;)

BTW sunny17, you've convinced me. I now will worry constantly until we sign at least 3 galacticos.

4. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    Re: Wenger needs to buy one good or two good players! soon or this season where are 3

Actually, you can't. Read the Terms of Service for BigSoccer. Personal attacks are NOT allowed. I'm one of the 2 very active moderators on this board, and we don't tolerate it.

Keep it clean and on the up and up. We enjoy talking about Arsenal, but we seriously dislike anyone coming onto the boards from ANY team who attacks other posters.

You're new, so I'm cutting you slack here.

If you want to hurl insults, go to the "World Rivalries" board. They'll love you.

5. sunny17

sunny17 New Member

Jul 12, 2005
    WEST LOZELLS
    That shows your our talking from ur ass. I never said we need stars I just the squad right now won't do as well as it did last season. If Henry gets injured can we really rely on Reyes and Van Persie(they are good but not that good). Also if Lauren gets hurt who plays right back Clichy? I mentioned Owen and Robinho because I think they would be the perfect players for that Arsenal flare. I just worried when it is February and Henry is out and we play Munich again the same bull**** happens. We don't have that depth other European clubs have.

surfcum thanks for the advise
    I will take that to consideration
    Okay - no more personal attacks - my bad Coach

6. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    Henry was injured at the end of last season and we did very well without him. We are not a one-man team, and we have shown that over and over again. If Lauren gets injured we have Eboué and Hoyte. Unproven, yes, but if they do as well ask Cesc, we will be fine. People seem to forget that Eboué even exists. Robinho has essentially already signed for Real, and good riddance based on reports from the training camp at Santos. Owen is too injury prone in my opinion. We are in for Baptista, and rumors abound that he may still come. Others include Adebayor from Monaco and Govou from Lyon. I'm sure we have a recall clause in Aliadiere's loan contract. Ljungberg can play striker if we need him. Quincy, Lupoli, Bergkamp, van Persie and Reyes are all alternatives as well. Henry is the most important player in the team, IMO, but if he is out for a couple of months, we are pretty far from sunk.

7. 49unbeaten

49unbeaten Member

Jan 3, 2005
    upstate ny
    Sunny I see where you're coming from on this. There's been a lot going on at the club this summer and most of it hasn't been great. But I think we shouldnt worry about much and just see what moves AW makes. Its a month until k.o and what ever the moves may be I trust his decisions because thats whys he is where he is.

8. fox point fury

May 19, 2001
    Providence

:D

9. surfcam

surfcam Member

Sep 8, 2004
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Son, you sure are witty. :rolleyes: One day on the boards and you are already a leading candidate for moron-poster of the year.

10. fox point fury

May 19, 2001
    Providence
    Did Zani finally get a sockpuppet?

11. surfcam

surfcam Member

Sep 8, 2004
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't think so. The scariest bit is thinking there is another person out there at the same intellectual level. Worst part is he claims to be a Gooner!

12. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    I was thinking the same thing. He types the same as ZANI. Requesting an IP trace from one of the mods... ;)

13. Cannon

Cannon Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Sep 2, 2001
    Washington, DC metro
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It can't be Zani. Even Zani knows that Clichy isn't our backup for RB. ;)

The Horror...

14. GoonerMan

GoonerMan New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Essex,England
    i think that geezer was taking the piss when he said that not realising we had eboue lol

15. feej92

feej92 New Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Re: Wenger needs to buy one good or two good players! soon or this season where are 3

hahaha...take it easy. not a lot of posters "trying" here.

just chill. The club hasnt achieved the level of success it has by making panicked July decisions.

16. making tea atthe BBC

Aug 13, 2004
    Toronto

We interrupt normal prgramming for the following statement:

Please accept the Canadian Embassy official apology re. our over zealous and somewhat confrontational remarks posted in our Gooner forum. Unfortunately we
    cannot legislate good manners and common courtesy to all our citizens but we hope that with a little consultation Sunny17 will transform to a solid contributor to this forum and we will all be proud of his future postings.

Thank you, please resume to normal programming..

p.s I still feel Baps is still in our plans, Real and Barca do not need strikers and Seville will not want to throw the 10+mil offer since he will leave on a free next yr

also I would not be surprised if AW plays him in PV4 spot, AW likes to change things up and Baptista has played MF before

17. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA

Funny, I was about to post asking about the famed Canadian politeness :D

18. sunny17

sunny17 New Member

Jul 12, 2005
    WEST LOZELLS
    Surfcam my bad I forgot to use spell check I really did not mean to call u Surfcum I'm serious.

By the way Cannon you are an idiot, I never said Clichy is a back up to Lauren. I said "will Arsenal’s last resort be Clichy to play right back". You are fool trying to disrespect me by misinterpreting what I say.

19. Miles Brasher

Miles Brasher Member

Sep 6, 2004
    Coventry,England
    I kinda like being all nervous about who we're signing, or more importantly who we're not signing, and who's leaving. In the last few years(well since Wenger came i guess, and we've had this amazing run of success) , every summer I get depressed and concerned, and start to question our manager and board, and every year they obviously know much more about the situation than me, and we have another great season. I remember the day when I heard about Merson being sold. I was in Guernsey on holiday at a mates house, and was thinking, "well, that's it then, we're stuffed, we're selling our most creative player etc.etc.".
    The sense of frustration and fear over our lack of signings and bad press or whatever just makes that feeling of excitement even better when someone like Cesc plays his 1st brilliant pass, or when some little dutchman who's career had nearly been finished a few months earlier accelerates past a defender with the ball at his feet, and suddenly all concerns about losing Merson disappear.
    Football is all about the agony and the ecstacy, the latter is always better with the former. Well, the agony of the summer transfers is worth it to enjoy the ecstacy of watching them play...

20. Cannon

Cannon Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Sep 2, 2001
    Washington, DC metro
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome to BigSoccer! I am sure you'll be a valued member of this board. After all we've never had a Gooner-Zani.

Here is what you actually said:
    I look forward to your future threads like "Can Almunia replace Henry?", "Why don't we have any left footed players?", and "Why don't we replace Vieira with Lee Carsley?" ;)

[​IMG]

21. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes

It has long been my dream to see Lee Crasley running amok in the middle of our midfield... :D

22. 49unbeaten

49unbeaten Member

Jan 3, 2005
    upstate ny
    I was thinking we could replace Vieira with this guy[​IMG]

23. surfcam

surfcam Member

Sep 8, 2004
    Corpus Christi, TX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You should be banned for even mentioning that guy and Arsenal or Vieira, unless it is accompanied by a statement of that guy's love for Hot Pockets.

24. fox point fury

May 19, 2001
    Providence

He may be a few stone overweight but his doctor gives him lots of va-va-voom!

25. 49unbeaten

49unbeaten Member

Jan 3, 2005
    upstate ny
    His love isnt hot pockets....its Krispy Kreme doughnuts w/ cocaine glaze and chocolate frosting