Wenger comments

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by ULL NEVER WALK ALONE, Nov 27, 2004.

1. ULL NEVER WALK ALONE

Sep 29, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger believes Liverpool will still lose Steven Gerrard to Chelsea (Daily Express, The Sun, The Guardian).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/4047495.stm
    please read this!!!!

well,i guess hes kinda right !!!someday they will offer so much money that either the club or gerrard himself wont be able to reject!!If gerrard ever left the club,i would love to see him play for barcelona,milan or real ,BUT NOT CHELSEA,please!!!

2. Rick B

Rick B Member

Aug 26, 2003
    Harare, Zimbabwe
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Zimbabwe
    Its all media bullsh1t. Look at the actual quotes and he doesn't say a thing about Gerrard. Just that Chelsea will offer enough money to get whoever they want. Well we all kew that anyway didn't we? British media = a load of garbage like the government!!

3. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
  4. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Yes, you must remember that this is the eve of a major match. It wouldn't do to let such an opportunity pass without some shit-stirring. The media sees this as both its inalienable right and its duty - especially on occasions (such as this) when neither of the teams involved has shown the slightest interest in stoking the whole occasion up in the build-up.

5. ULL NEVER WALK ALONE

Sep 29, 2004
    Chile
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    well,what i was realy asking was that if gerrard left liverpool,where would you want him to go!!!i know its bull$hit and that gerrard wont leave now,but if he did,where would you rather see him playing?

6. AndSomeAreAngels

Jun 7, 2003
    Brokelyn
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Norwich City FC.

7. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Well, in that highly theoretical scenario, the answer has to be "abroad". Which, just by the by, is also the most realisitic eventuality.

8. TruReds

TruReds New Member

Jun 12, 2004
    KL
    FC Barcelona :D

9. never walk alone TPK

Sep 27, 2004
    nairobi, kenya
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Kenya
    why not we may get enough money for selling gerrard.but he should stay for a long time n i think benitez and the rest of liverpool players will nmot want him to leave