Well, I guess I gotta do it....

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by Dr.Marin, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Dr.Marin

Dr.Marin Member

May 28, 2009
    USA...
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Alright, well, first things first. I'm 16, or at least I will be in like 10 days. My parents are from Colombia, though I was raised in the USA. As you can see to the right, my two teams are Barca and Atletico Junior. I've watched both play in the respective home stadiums, though I was really young when I went to Camp Nou (I'll switch on and off between calling it that and Nou Camp). My passion for soccer (and I like to call it football -- but at the end of the day, it's just a name.) wore off during the beginning of my teen years, mostly due to baseball, but I'm really starting to catch the fever bad again.

I do play soccer, both for club and high school. I'm pretty good, though if I had pursued it more seriously and trained harder, I could have been pretty damn impressive. But, no. I was a lazy butt and pursued baseball, too. It's one of those things that I'll always regret.

As for things other than soccer and sports, I like to read, hang out with my friends, and party and get crazy every once in a while.

Oh, and I don't like to be treated like I'm only 16, therefore my knowledge is limited.