Welcome to the Anfield, Nuri Sahin

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by magic journey, Aug 25, 2012.

1. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
  2. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    He will I believe. Mark my words .

Just for fun,or interesthing fact:

He went to the loan to the Feyenoord. They won Title.
    He getback BVB they won Title.
    He sign to the Real Madrid they won the Title.
    The boy is nick name probably; Bring the luck and title shadow buddy!

He sign to the Liverpool. He wo. (T...) ? ...lets wait and see.

The boy is true ,prue world class talent. An excellent game reading and vision aswell footy technique,

Too versatile. He can play deep_playmaker role, DM, Box to Box CM, Left in midfield, behind forward n10 type midfield, evin he can play if it neededs a left side wing( in this spot maybe dont perform as his other positions tough.)

One of the best set kicker a deadly one. His corner kick and free-kicks are almost every time goal chance creates.
    His long and short pin point pass is pure class. pressing to the opposite is one of his good ability too,a engine full type if it neededs, a leader type commanding at the field no metter whats opposite team. Good on tactical game sets etc. Good on shots,pass and help defens and offense anytime and the right time he will be there to support.

Over all; I believe This sign probably will boost Liverpool entire squad motivation to the league title race.

His main target is to be at the starting eleven in his spot at Turkey NT of the Fifa 2014 WC Finals.
    Therefor HE will gonna play fully %100 week in week out in his club ,ala REDS!.

usscouse repped this.
  3. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010

The below words is I liked very much that I saw in the official site under the Sahin deal, one of the Reds fans commend about Sahin sign.

>

usscouse repped this.
  4. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010

Thank You for the quick explane .

Ones or two time If Iam not mistaken, He were at the TV Show a biggest one in the country,
    In that show He said; Real Madrid his dream team to play for. He said He believed He is ready for that, and when is the offer coming by Mou's personaly phone call, He didint think twice. And said Yes.

<He actuly had offer from top four of Premier League and from Serie A Internazionale etc, But He said He is happy to play his born club ala BVB. And evin that they send him to the loan to Feyenoord,
    In his loan spell, He were the main key player for them to win title. Feyenoord and former Dutch Nt coach said that that his favorite player of Turkey NT is Sahin aswell as a talent wise his is tremendus kid etc he said. And wished He continue to at Feyenoord, but Sahin went back his club ala BVB. And in BVB He won and helped the winning title and He aswell Won a Award by League Players and MEdia by Player of the Season. Sahin proved He is world class ability, and when RM offer come He went.
    But, in some part of his, Premier League were one of the target too. Almost many Turkish kids dream to play in Premier League or RM,Barca. ie; Arda Turan, Emre, Tugay,etc.
    (as You guys knows Liverpool is Arda Turan second favorite club after his born club ala Galatasaray,its pitty that Reds didint signed him before Atletico).

At UEFA and FIFA youth finals since then Wenger and Ferguson liked Sahin talent wice. But, Sahin didint went in that age , He stayed and focused study'school) and grow in BVB for short and long period.
    Sahin is very good as a personal caracter. and very good relationship in pitch out the pitch.
    He is not single by the way :)
    If Iam not mistaken, He has one children too.

A Family Guy.

:D

His footballing wise I wrote down at my previous message by my personal view as a footy fan.
    Hope it helps .

5. Nordecke88

Nordecke88 Member

Aug 21, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Whoa, Whoa, Whoa
    We've got the best midfield in the world,
    Stevie Gerrard, Nuri Sahin,
    Lucas and Joe Allen

Time to dust off an old favorite perhaps? ;)

6. RevsLiverpool

RevsLiverpool Member+

Nov 12, 2005
    Boston
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It will be exciting to watch that group gel,that's for sure!

7. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
  8. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Nuri Sahin medical photos>

[​IMG]
    Above photo from same search ala official site. > (more photos from medical check, and video at the link)

9. Cody667

Cody667 Member+

May 10, 2010
    Sudbury, ON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    My hope is that he gets us into the top 4, loves his time here, Madrid moves on fine without him, he has no future at Madrid, and wants a permanent Anfield move.

Just being hopeful.

lotsogolazo and magic journey repped this.
  10. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Sahin's first day in photos

Nuri Sahin first day photo in the Reds world![​IMG]
    with his jersey number on it. ! looks sensetional :)

And photo with the Team Boss!>
    [​IMG]
    more photos and videos of Sahin first day at the club. @the official link search ,above.

lcstriker11 repped this.
  11. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    My hopes and Believes on him huge.
    If if he gets back his confidence as soon as possible, and stay injury free, I think the season will end bright with his huge support at the leading in the midfield.

what a sensetion he is. I cant wait to buy his n4 jersey. hopefuly this week I will buy two of his jersey ,one home one away jersey.

12. usscouse

usscouse BigSoccer Supporter

May 3, 2002
    Orygun coast
    Fine, that's great, all well and good, going to be good seeing us boss the midfield again.

Now who is going to scre the goals???????????????????????????????????????????

LiverpoolFanatic repped this.
  13. Cody667

Cody667 Member+

May 10, 2010
    Sudbury, ON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    This is a massive signing though, we're a finisher and CB cover away now. This is asking alot, but if we could move Downing/Adam/Both, and bring in Dempsey and a guy like but not exclusive to Michael Dawson, we have to be considered a top 4 favourite. MAYBE even challenge for the title.

magic journey repped this.
  14. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    New boy Sahin in pics

someone said Boss!!!!
    Here Iam Here Iam mates -->

[​IMG]
    above link on the message has got more photos from Nuri Sahin past career. some of them looks so Cool!
    Thanks to the official site detail photos ,videos and story about it.
    Its a wonderful day to enjoy read and watch his vids and his first day in the Reds World by Liverpool official site wonderful work about it.

Sahin's Heart is with us guys.
    [​IMG]
    Hope to see his trade mark(heart mark) with Reds jersey at the pitch infront of KOP.

15. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Yeah Baby!

I think ones again Alonso showed that that he is a true heartcore fan of Reds.

16. lotsogolazo

lotsogolazo Member+

Oct 2, 2009
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
  17. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010

a short new vid someone added on youtube:

18. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Some of his Best of from BVB era;

<- In this video clip please watch closely especialy from 5.35~7.35....ITS like a pure EPIC sensetional victory of solo Sahin that ended sweet joy victory. thats ones a life on the footy pitch in a short period sweet comeback. he wrote his story on that minute from 0=top. credit to his teammates in the goal scene too.
    ----------

If I find his old vids especialy from youth nt era, that would be perfect.
    Lots of fantasista movements in euroe finals and wc finals at youth nt period of Sahin.
    I were joy to see his skills ball movements,technique,ball control were like a magnet, game read etc. ronaldinho,ronaldo,xabi,xavi combo I feel it from his past periods till now.
    He make sometime a movement like a ronaldinho, aswell ronaldo ,and his passing ability,reading game,vision, and ball technique and magnet style controlling of the ball and leadership were smilar eco for me as Xabi and Xavi.

Hopefuly I believe ones he gets back his confidence He will show his jewell to the not just Reds but aswell to the entire Premier LEague fans.

Well come to the club Sahin!

Twenty26Six and Suss repped this.
  19. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    one of his vid from u17 fifa world cup semi finale vs brazil.
    (manchester united anderson were top player in his team and played a attacking midfield, marcelo played full left wing in this game, sahin as you see on the vid he were n10 jersey a playmaker and fantastista skills etc in this tourney, turkey second half comeback with 10 man ,was epic and amazing in this game, as commentetor said too). watch it pls:

20. magic journey

magic journey Member+

Feb 20, 2010
    Nuri Sahin v Lukas Podolski ,Sahin's epic winning:
    (by this goal,and winning the 3 point, BVB become a top of the table since 7 years or what,and winned the title. it says by commentator.

Reds lucky number(n4) come to the home.:thumbsup:

21. John Frusciante

Nov 29, 2010
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Is a very good player, he might be the best from Liverpool.

magic journey repped this.
  22. Cody667

Cody667 Member+

May 10, 2010
    Sudbury, ON
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

That would be amazing if true...since it's early and we haven't seen him in the EPL yet, I'd put him as our 5th best, behind (in order) Agger, Lucas, Suarez, and Gerrard

23. B.A.

B.A. Member+

Sep 12, 2007
    IL
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Didn't realize until reading the welcome article that he is the first Turk to play for the club.

Nice. :thumbsup:

24. el-capitano

el-capitano Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 30, 2005
    Sydney
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I love the enthusiasm from MJ. :D

Twenty26Six and newterp repped this.