Welcome To TEHRAN!!!!!!

Discussion in 'England' started by persiantiger, Sep 12, 2003.

1. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

Here is a suggestion. It would be a good move if ur football association prepares match with Iran before your match with Turkey. Turkey played Ireland because Ireland plays like England and Iran plays like Tureky , plus if u can beat us at home(no way that would happen:)) then you will have no problem beating Tureky at Istanbul cause our fans are as crazy as the turks even crazier.

Anyways something to think about
    although i think its too late now but there is still time if the EFA(haha im guessing that how u write it) realizez it.

Hope To See Ur Lads In Tehran! ;)

Peace and good luck against Turkey(Y)

2. sendorange

sendorange Member+

Jun 7, 2003
    Bigsoccer.com
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Heh thanks :)

The game with Turkey is less than a month away and there are no more international breaks before then, but hey, how about after the Turkey game England played a friendly against Iran?

Perhaps this could only happen in a year or so after the Euro Championships this summer, but as a pre World Cup warm-up game it could be interesting as I don't think the two teams have ever played before. The Iran team could always come to England to play if that's easier. The new Wembley Stadium will be finished in early 2006, hopefully before the World Cup, so perhaps then? :)

3. Bauvafa

Bauvafa Red Card

Oct 12, 2001
    USA
    Great idea. I just differ with you on the fans. Iranian fans are FOOTBALL CRAZY. I was at the stadium against Ireland, the few thousand Irish fans received nothing but friendship (even though the end result was disappointing for us despite the win). In fact, I had a chance to shake hands w/ the Irish coach as he was walking up the stairs to the press room after the game.

anyway, I would love to see a high caliber team playing our NT in Tehran.

4. Bauvafa

Bauvafa Red Card

Oct 12, 2001
    USA
    what a great idea. Perhaps you could write to the English FA and make this fabulous suggestion :)

5. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    A trip to Tehran - Great...

Can I bring my girlfriend?

6. Bauvafa

Bauvafa Red Card

Oct 12, 2001
    USA
    sure you can but you may have to get two rooms :D

not sure but they don't seem to care much about that anymore, specially w/ foreign visitors.

7. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Me being half Persian, half English, I say GAME ON!