Welcome Houston !

Discussion in 'Houston Dynamo' started by Viking64, Dec 15, 2005.

1. CK

CK Member

Jul 11, 2005
    Southeast
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Any idea how much tickets will be (both season & for individual games)?

2. fireman451

fireman451 Member+

Jun 26, 2002
    The Midwest
    Club:
    --other--
    Great choice on naming Oliver Luck as the president. That guy will be a truu asset to the franchise.

3. Moki

Moki Member

Jul 16, 2004
    USA
    Congratulations. You're spot on about it being good family entertainment. From one soccer fan to another, much success. I'll miss em.

4. wcharriscpa

wcharriscpa Member

Arsenal FC
    Dec 26, 2000
    Austin
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Since I've already taken a couple of swipes at you guys (all in good fun), I just wanted to send you a heartfelt "Congrats" on your new team. I'm very excited for you all, and look forward to watching the Houston MLS team evolve and grow along with the rest of MLS.

My wife is from Deer Park (she went to school w/Andy Pettitte), and so we have lots of family down around Clear Lake, Friendswood, Pasadena, Alief, etc...

I was born in Dallas, and that's where my allegiance will always be. But now I've got a reason to actually look foward to our frequent visits to H-Town. Hell, it may even make those visits with the in-laws tolerable! :D

I hope that both Texas MLS teams wipe the floor with all other teams. And when Dallas and Houston play each other? Well, may the best team win.....as long as it's Dallas! :)

In all seriousness....congratulations.

5. GoatBoy

GoatBoy Member

Apr 1, 2001
    Austin
    I can't believe there will actually be an MLS team I can cheer my guts out for. I'll look forward to some road trips from Austin, and meeting the H-town supporters.

My sympathy really goes out to the San Jose fans, I know it really, really sucks. I hope Houston lives up to the team with a great bunch of supporters and a great soccer stadium (with a roof, please)!