Weird a$$ glitch on FIFA WC 2002...

Discussion in 'Games' started by eric515, Aug 28, 2002.

1. eric515

eric515 Member

May 8, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was playing with Eng-er-land last night, and after my first round matches were over I began the round of 16 against France. I noticed that my right winger was now Teddy Sheringham and not Paul Scholes. I know he had not earned any cards, so I went to check my roster...no Scholes...I waited until after the game, and checked my reserves...no Scholes. WTF?? All of a sudden, Paul Scholes was no where to be found!! Ironically, he was injured last night for Man U. Maybe that's where he was?? :D

Anyone else had anything like this happen?

Luckily, I just replaced him with Steve McManaman and went on to win the Cup anyway. :)

2. Fender playa

Fender playa New Member

Mar 18, 2002
    Vancouver/Canada
    The same thing happened to me............i was with POrtugal and was about to face England:D in the Semis at the World Cup....when i realized intread of pauleta i had capucho, i checked everywhere but coudnt find him so i just subbed in vianna and won the game and then the World cup;)

3. Fender playa

Fender playa New Member

Mar 18, 2002
    Vancouver/Canada
    Then I started a Euro cup and there he was............:confused:

4. eric515

eric515 Member

May 8, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How did you do a Euro Cup on the World Cup game?? Do you have a PS2? It sounds like you have some different "secret teams" on that one, too. I wish the GC version had The Netherlands and Colombia on it, instead, its all the All-Continent teams.

On a positive note, I finally stranded the keeper with a 40 yard rocket last night, with whoever Korea's star player is...That's for all the times the computer has done that do me!!

5. Ictar

Ictar Member

Jun 18, 2002
    The Oklahoma Panhandle
    Stranded the keeper? What do you mean?

I can make them from half sometimes. The keeper just has to be off of his line enough.

I was playing on World Class one time against Mexico when they tied it up to 4-4 with 1 minute left. As soon as I kicked off I positioned myself and shot...BOOM. Right in, and as soon as they touched the ball to kick off the buzzer rang. US 5 - Mexico 4. =P