Week 6 league games

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by NoodlesMacintosh, Jul 3, 2005.

1. MLS SupaStr3

MLS SupaStr3 New Member

Jul 2, 2003
    NJ
    i destroyed the guy i was playing and won 6-2. it was 2-2 at the half and then my guys went nuts scoring goals. i guess it kinda helped that he played a 2-5-3. this win puts me in first place with 16 points. 2nd place has 13 so its still close

2. mcfarljd

mcfarljd New Member

Apr 12, 2005
    7-0 win at home to keep my 5 point lead on first... team had highest HS (119), highest stars even with an injured CD that knocked it down about 1.5 (30.5), and my highest position level yet (solid VL)... my winger that got knocked out last week for 4 weeks is down to 2 now but my CD is 5 weeks and he's 30 so looks like i'll have to try and find a replacement possibly

also have the top 3 scorers with 8,6, and 5 (6 being the better one too :confused: )

also looks like the undefeated mark and a +26 GD is getting closer to not making the cut for promotion, teams with +24 are on the bubble

3. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    friggin 4-4 draw at home, lost another IM to injury....this has been the most frustrating HT season ever....3-4 key injuries and another 3-4 key guys in terrible form...

I'm second on 11 pts, 4 back of the leader....need my luck to turn or its another year in v.52.

4. Narmec

Narmec Member

Aug 27, 2001
    Tucson, Arizona
    You're welcome. :D

My team's playing really well right now, too bad we got off to such a crappy start. According to Buddy, had a 104 rating. Not too shabby.

Looking forward to our next encounter Noodles, should be an interesting game.

5. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For Div.6 the cutoff is usually 37 pts.

6. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    After doing a little research I think my opponent MOTS against me at home and I still won, the key was the 59% poss in the second half after it being even in the first. A great comeback after going down 2-0 thru 5 minutes.

7. mcfarljd

mcfarljd New Member

Apr 12, 2005
    yea i found that out the hard way last season...

1. Five Dollar Beliefs 14 64 - 18 36

8. NoodlesMacintosh

NoodlesMacintosh New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But doesn't being below the 512th-team line mean you get a play-in game? I thought every DV series lost two to demotion, though...I'm currently sitting at 571st.

9. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes you would get a qualifier to go up.

10. johno

johno Member+

Jul 15, 2003
    in the wind
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Well, good result, but hate the way it came about...

I tied the best team in the series 2-2 despite losing midfield 58%-42% both halves... what got to me was the fact that my team scored first in the 57th and then again in the 73rd to take a 2 goal lead.. then we let them come back to earn a draw... I'm now in 6th but 4pts clear of auto demotion and tied w/ 5th and I've got 2 matches against #6 and then I'm at home against the guy I just drew... he probably pic'd me I'm wondering if I should MOTS him cuz I'm at satisfied now, with likely at least one pic before I face him again.

11. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan
    Well time to plan for next season. :( I just got waxed by the number two team 3-0 and I MOTS the game. So now I will get destroyed two weeks in a row by the DV demotee and my TS is already at Furious. Time to start selling players and getting really young trainees.

12. BrianJames

BrianJames Member

Jul 30, 2000
    Chicago
    Nice win, 5-0 over the 2nd best team in my division and sold out my 36k stadium for the first time. Need all the goals i can get to make up GD against the leader, who I plan to (and need to) beat handily in the return at our match.

Every year seems the HT God's like to pull something on me (though, I blame it all on myself for training def). This year though I'm blaming them. They let me play the relegatee from DV, strongest team in the division at that point in week 1, right when I was in the midst of turning over my team to go from DEF to PM training. TS at murderous and all, I lost and they immediatly reset that team the day after. :mad:

I'm a good 15-25 hatstats stronger than the leader, but still a chance I wont make up the GD and take first.

13. mcfarljd

mcfarljd New Member

Apr 12, 2005
    yea i finished below the line and lost my qualifier last season... i guess for good reason b/c i know i'd be sent back down to VI afterwards anyways... looks like i'm sittin pretty though at #246