Week 12 Matches

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by NoodlesMacintosh, Jun 17, 2007.

1. NoodlesMacintosh

NoodlesMacintosh New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    After completely blowing last week's game and, most likely, the entire season, I'm gonna need a heapin' helpin' of help to get back on top.

Oh yeah, I also have a game. I should win, but I should've last week too, so I have no idea what'll happen.

2. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Playing the #2 team in my series away. Do to injuries I am playing a winger as an offensive WB. I should put up a huge attack rating on that side. My top three IM's are in excellent form but I am still PIC due to my opponent getting two star players from injury.

3. ej014

ej014 Member

Jul 17, 2001
    Vacaville, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    #1 against #2 (i'm #2). Should be an exciting game as we are both pressing and playing with one forward.:rolleyes:

4. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Down 1-0 and missed a chance.

5. DrKotoh

DrKotoh Member

May 5, 2005
    Los Angeles
    PICing the last three games as I head into a qualifier. This week, I'm also sitting out my best midfielder and one of my starting fowards (two yellows each) so I expect to lose this week on the road.

6. NoodlesMacintosh

NoodlesMacintosh New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Up 1-0, 1/3 on chances, 70% possession. My finishing has been crap recently.

7. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Playing the brand new team away.

Trying Play Creatively for the first time and leading 5-0 at the half. PICing as well.

8. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Getting crushed 4-0 even though I am not losing midfield by much.

9. YankHibee

YankHibee Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    indianapolis
    Up 1-2 in a big game for me. Had 64% at the half, but I've had a key IM injury. Gotta hold on.

10. YankHibee

YankHibee Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    indianapolis
    In fact, if all of the games ended as the currently stand, I'd find myself in 1st from 4th..

11. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Leading 8-0.

My highest goal total ever in HT.

12. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    up 4-1, and with the way other results are going, I've clinched at least a qualifier.

13. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Down 6-0 now, I thought I'd get more than one chance.

14. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Up 3-0 at home in a huge match against the #2. Hopefully I can hold on and not get any more cards because I have a lot of guys with 2 yellows.

Next week is agains the "new" #2 and likely the Championship decider.

15. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan
    Div IV here I come. I won 4-3 but it was very close!

I mots and won poss in the 1st half by 53% without a WTM and with one offensive defender. That defender got two yellows and was kicked inthe 1st half and then my number 1 Middie (titanic) got injured and replaced with a much weaker one.

Still won though and now i am on my way!!

16. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In fairness my opponent put up 298 hatstats to my 236.

Had an extra-terrestrial attack.

17. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Won 3-0 against the #2 and snuck in a PIC as well.

Next week is against the new #2. I'll have all of my players and I'm hoping it results in a win and my first DIV title.

18. YankHibee

YankHibee Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    indianapolis
    Pulled it out 1-3 and other results put me in 2nd. I have the leader at home next week, so a MOTS it is--my final week is against a much weaker team. It'll be a crapshoot next week though, but if I can pull it off I will have placed first in my first season in V in a series with at least three teams that are stronger than mine.

19. madea

madea New Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Playing the #3 team with a really good chance of not having to qualify if I win this one. MOTS of course, I go 0-4 on chances have 53% possession the first half 49% the second and my defense coughs up some easy chances to get me pummeled 4-0.

Even worse the #4 team upsets #2 leaving me no chance at getting out of 5th place now. :(

Good news is I can now PIC the last 2 games to prepare for my qualifier.

20. Nyghtewynd

Nyghtewynd I'd Rather Walk Alone

May 30, 2006
    St. Louis, MO
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I won 8-0 on a PIC, but the league leader also beat the #3 2-0 to effectively lock up the series and lock me in second place. He's three points ahead of me and I can't catch him on GD even though we play in the last game of the season, and I'm five ahead of the #3. So after another PIC this week, I will probably throw my first match ever. :p I'll start training stamina that week rather than the next so I have an extra week to get my form back, and I'll play the starters in the friendly and the reserves against the league leader in a PIC and get destroyed. :p

21. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan
    I won 4-3 like I mentioned earlier. I just noticed that my opponent, the #2 guy, Purchased a Midfielder with 116k wages for this game. He also used a WTM.

I had my Titanic mid go out and get replaced by an outstanding mid and still won possession by 53 57% and that is without a WTM. It of course helps with both of my uberwingers have formid and outstanding PM:D

22. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    won 4-1 clinched at least a qualifier.

Also, 70K sellout tonight, banked over $500K

23. DrKotoh

DrKotoh Member

May 5, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Lost 2-0 on the road with PIC against the #5 team in my division leaving me in sixth position. Luckily, the #7 team just managed to tie in his match so I'm now 6 points clear with a HUGE lead in goal differential. I wonder when I'm finally going to make a push towards the championship...

24. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Are you in DV or VI?

25. Kermmy803

Kermmy803 Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Denton County, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    After 7 seasons in V.112, I will be leaving (sans a complete melt-down) after clinching the series title tonight with an 0-8 road victory. Granted, I had a lot of help with major team upheaval in my series this year, but I think I am ready for IV. Besides, the upheaval in my series allowed me to play my A team in the Cup and make it the 7th round. :D

I basically need 1-2 more points to ensure auto-promotion, but with the competition I will be facing to end the season, it shouldn't be a problem. :eek:

Look out IV, here comes the 'Kat!!! :p