Week 12 League games

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by GROVESHSCOACH, Jul 16, 2006.

1. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan

Should be very interesting game.

2. tomwilhelm

tomwilhelm Member+

Dec 14, 2005
    Boston, MA, USA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    25 minutes to kickoff. It's so nice having Hattrick back! We loves the preciousess....

3. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm picing after my MOTS last week and beating this guy 10-0 at his place. MY TS is already up to irrated after being at furious after the MOTS so this PIC should really help me going towards the end of the season. :)

And it feels like it's been so much longer then a week for the games.

4. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Robo Sapian - AS Alcohol 79538870

MOTS for me. Out of the 5 times we've played I've won 4 games and scored 7 goals on him in each of the last 2 matches but we put up similar ratings and he's at home. Thankfully, if he makes the smart move and doesn't MOTS (he has 2 more tough games coming up), I should win the midfield and my attack will crush his defence. But he hasn't proven to be the smartest manager ever (3-5-2 CA on purpose a few times when he won the MF) and he might MOTS me just to try to get some revenge for the 7-1 spanking I gave him in week 3.

5. NoodlesMacintosh

NoodlesMacintosh New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Meteor AC - FC Tucson 79726854

BS users battle! This'll go a long way to determining which of us wins the series. If he wins, he's moving on and autopromoting. If I win, I'll still need goal differential help, especially with him getting a 5-0 walkover the last week of the season. Part of me was hoping we'd also meet in the BS Cup on Wednesday, but alas. :D

Oh, and now that lineups are frozen, I'm MOTSing with a 3-5-2. I'll take the midfield but I don't know how the score is going to settle.

6. Narmec

Narmec Member

Aug 27, 2001
    Tucson, Arizona
    Good luck to you, Noodles!

7. mcfarljd

mcfarljd New Member

Apr 12, 2005
    #5 Five Dollar Beliefs at #1 DevilishDemons

This guy has an insane midfield (the 5th best in V last season), so it was an obvious PIC for me... went with a 4-3-3 so I could CA, and instead of just leaving all my hopes to the middle, threw in a FTW as well on his weak wing... My attack should beat his by alot in the middle and left, while my defense is better than his attack as well so hopefully more CA opportunities and I could come away with a few points.

8. NoodlesMacintosh

Aug 24, 2004
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm gonna need it. The silver lining in all this is that even if you do promote this season, that effectively eliminates my primary competition for next season so long as you send down a creampuff.

Good luck to you too!

9. Narmec

Narmec Member

Aug 27, 2001
    Tucson, Arizona
    Another Bolsa would be nice for either of us! :D

10. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Up 1-0 to the #4 team in my series at his place.

11. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was just starting to celebrate my 12th minute goal when Robo equalised in the 14th. :( 1-1

12. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Up 2-0 and already pulling back :(

13. tomwilhelm

tomwilhelm Member+

Dec 14, 2005
    Boston, MA, USA
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Normalling and up 0-2 early at the series #3. A win should ensure 2nd place.

14. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Only took to the 20th minute to pick up this weeks injury

15. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1-1 and losing possession. Either my midfield rating isn't what I was expecting or my opponent is blowing his TS on a MOTS and hurting his chances in the final 2 games.

Even without possession I have a good chance, he's only scored once out of his 4 chances while I'm 1/2. If I can get 2 more chances I should get at least one more goal.

16. mcfarljd

mcfarljd New Member

Apr 12, 2005
    down 2-1 gave up 71% possession
    mine was a CA goal, he's 2/3 on chances... maybe, just maybe can sneak a point out of this one :eek:

17. Narmec

Narmec Member

Aug 27, 2001
    Tucson, Arizona
    Uh-oh. This could get ugly. My #1 keeper and #1 middie both get hurt, then Noodles scores a goal right afterward. My backup keeper is shite. If the injured middie was set to defensive, does his replacement play that way too? God, I hope not.

18. NoodlesMacintosh

Aug 24, 2004
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    45 minutes: Tucson had to make a substitution in the 45th minute. Stuart Innes limped off the field and was replaced by William Dietrich. After a fine move down the middle Francisco Manuel Ortúzar nearly gave the home side one up in the 45th minute. The finishing shot went just wide, though. Tucson's Parker Sosa left the field after 45 minutes because of a nasty blow to the shin. His replacement was Arnold Richenberger. After a fine move down the middle Francesco Selleri nearly gave the home side one up in the 45th minute. The finishing shot went just wide, though. The home side put themselves ahead 1 - 0 in the 45th minute after a breakthrough from Francesco Selleri, who, unaided, came in out of the right wing hooking the ball over the visitors' keeper. The teams went for the halftime break at 1 - 0. Meteor, bringing their ball possession to 63 percent, dominated the battle.

Two injuries and three shots (two by the same guy!) in one minute. Crazy, crazy stuff.

19. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan
    Getting my ass handed to me 4-0. Oh well, I will retool and look towards next season.

20. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington Member+

Oct 6, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    4-0 lead for me, natural hattrick for my scorer who takes the leading scorer position away from my other forward.

21. Narmec

Narmec Member

Aug 27, 2001
    Tucson, Arizona
    Hopefully, you go defensive very quickly. Otherwise, I'm in deep doodoo. It's about damage control, now.

22. NoodlesMacintosh

Aug 24, 2004
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, even with all this I'm only 1/4 on chances. And I better not bunker back if I get a second goal.

23. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fack, I'm losing to a team that calls themselves Twisters in the match report even though their team name is Robo Sapian.

24. Narmec

Narmec Member

Aug 27, 2001
    Tucson, Arizona
    That's what I'm hoping for. It seems that half the time when you go up 2-0, it's time to sit back.

25. mcfarljd

mcfarljd New Member

Apr 12, 2005
    yes! 2-2... come onnnnnn FDB