WE8: Most penalties in one game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by scaryice, Jul 1, 2005.

1. scaryice

scaryice Member

Jan 25, 2001
    I just had 5 in one game. I was AC Milan, and I beat AS Roma at home, 7-1 (of course on six star difficulty). I got one in the first half, and four in the second half. Pirlo made the first four, and the fifth was saved, the first time I shot to the left. Can anybody beat that?

2. Ikari

Ikari Member

Jun 11, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    In a Human vs CPU; only 2.
    Against another human, I've managed 4.

It's a pain getting those penalties called against the CPU. How do you manage that?

3. scaryice

scaryice Member

Jan 25, 2001
    You just have to beat them on the dribble, once you get around them they take you down a lot. I score a lot more goals by dribbling than on crosses. With AC Milan, Shevchenko is amazing, so that helped. But I never had more than three until that game.

4. PassionOfTheFoot

Feb 12, 2002
    Incheon, South Korea
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I recieved 3 in a game as the U.S. playing Columbia. All came from a fake-shot and a hard tackle as I cut in the other direction.

5. xisco7

xisco7 Member

Mar 31, 2005
    Washington, D.C.
    i was playing with ML team against R.Madrid and I got 4 penalties...managed to convert only 3 though...damn casillas...i myself was surprised to get so many pk's...i guess the trick is to dribble in the penalty area alot and the CPU will just try to take you out...

6. scaryice

scaryice Member

Jan 25, 2001
    I just go straight towards the end line using R1 to knock it in front of me, then they take me down as I go by.

7. WSUQuake84

WSUQuake84 New Member

May 17, 2005
    Sunnyvale, CA
    Two. Three if you include penalties committed by me. IT was an awkward game.