We should get a Amado Guevara type of player new year?

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Juan Luis Guerra, Oct 13, 2003.

1. Juan Luis Guerra

Juan Luis Guerra Red Card

Jun 11, 2001
    New York City
    I think so. I really like the way Guevara plays with the MetroStars. He is the best playmaker I've seemed in the league since Carlos Valderrama and correct me if I'm wrong. He does everything for the Metros and is a team player. If we have the opportunity, we should sign Guevara next year in the case the Metros want to trade him. Who likes this idea?

2. The Cadaver

The Cadaver It's very quiet here.

Oct 24, 2000
    La Cañada, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Unfortunately for us, Bradley is way too smart to dump AG. And as to getting someone "like him" - yeah, we should, but that's easier said than done.

What is absolutely true is this - after this year and seeing the many things we do need, Sigi and Doug Hamilton's tenure with the club will be determined by how well they handle roster changes. I see some substantial shake-ups in the works.

3. Kronos

Kronos Member

Sep 11, 2002
    California
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Doug has brought in some real talented players. I don't think you can really fault Doug. This seasons squad is more talented than last years.

Apparently Sigi can't seem to gel the new players with the vet's. And Sigi still insists on playing his vets that are under performing instead of playing the other guys.

4. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    you do have this type of player... you'll just have to wait until memo is ready