We got that Arab Money - Transfer Talk 2011-2012

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by Vitez, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delle Alpi

Delle Alpi BigSoccer Supporter

Feb 12, 2006
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Personally I don't care where the little whiny girl wants to go, sell him to whomever has the cash and wants to be in the same mess we are in about two years.

2. StuMCFC

StuMCFC Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  3. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    Sign Miroslav Stevanovic. Honestly grab this la lad up.

4. StuMCFC

StuMCFC Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I don't know about him but do know we're taking Bosnia under-17 internationals Semir Music and Ervin Jusufovic from Sloboda Tuzla on 10 day trials. Problem would be work permits if we signed any young players from non-EU countries as they can be very difficult to get in the UK.

5. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    So where is the English news of that?

6. StuMCFC

StuMCFC Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  7. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    Do you have any influence over who ManCity sign? Or are you just a fan?

8. StuMCFC

StuMCFC Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'm just a fan. A super-fan who lives and breathes City, but still just a fan. :D

9. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    I hope you sign Semir, also, I wouldn't mind seeing another Bosnian in the ranks of Man City.

10. BTV802

BTV802 BigSoccer Supporter

AFC Ajax
    Jul 11, 2006
    Vermont
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    No offense but please stay away from our dutch talents :mad:

They get £££ signs in their eyes but then seem to do miserably in England and fade into obscurity.

11. StuMCFC

StuMCFC Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    We got Rekik from Feyenoord and he made his first team debut for us at 16 and is in some matchday squads even now (just turned 17). I don't think he will be fading into obscurity if he keeps progressing, he's higher than Premier League experienced Nedum Onuoha on the food chain at City now. We do not neglect youth, before the takeover (Richards, Sturridge, Barton, Ireland, Wright-Phillips, Weiss, Boyata, Onuoha, others) and after it we have a strong commitment to our youth system and are building an amazing academy facility for them, which means even if they don't make it at City they will be prepared well enough to have a good career elsewhere like Kieran Trippier who we just sold to Burnley.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-16309227

12. StuMCFC

StuMCFC Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    City should know quite soon if there is any chance of signing the fantastic Daniele De Rossi. Most signs pointed towards him staying at Roma but after their win the other day he refused to discuss his future which is unusual as that would seem like a great time to tell fans he is staying. He'd only cost around £5million because his contract is running out but his wages would be very high.

13. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    Stu, what other transfer rumours do you have about Bosnian players? Pjanic? It would be interesting to see more Balkan players in MCFC

14. StuMCFC

StuMCFC Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    There are no other rumours that I know of, I don't think Pjanic is on Mancini's radar plus he only just started a long-term contract at Roma.

15. StuMCFC

StuMCFC Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Two more exits today, City are getting serious with cutting expendable youth/players ahead of FFPR:

David Gonzalez (GK, 29, Colombian international) -> contract cancelled

Loris Karius (GK, 18, German youth international) -> sold to Mainz in the Bundesliga

Former youth and reserve team captain Ben Mee's transfer to Burnley should be completed in the coming days.

AC and Inter continue to war over the signature of Carlos T*vez.

16. StuMCFC

StuMCFC Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    The fees will be "undisclosed" as always, not too much. Maybe £500,000 for Mee who is quite good but if Premier League teams don't want him, he isn't good enough for us. Karius I just don't think settled in Manchester and we want to sign Leali, the top young teenage goalkeeper in Italy. The youth standards are going up at the club.

17. StuMCFC

StuMCFC Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    We are on the verge of signing this Israeli lad, a 20-year-old midfielder called Nir Biton. The problem is he is also doing mandatory national service in Israel and City are trying to get him out of it. If they can't, it's possible he could still join but just later. He impressed massively in a 10-day trial and looks a potential bargain at the £1.8million we'll apparently have to pay for him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yruJz1WoNLg"]‫???.?????.Nir.Biton‬‎ - YouTube[/ame]

18. StuMCFC

StuMCFC Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Two more Balkan area links today:

16-year-old Slovenian defender Emir Dautovic is on trial at City from Slovenian champions Maribor.

City are being linked with a player I highly rate, the Montenegro forward Stefan Jovetic from Fiorentina. Seems like a Mancini kind of player to be sure but one of many players we have/are/will be linked with.

And of course Tevez to AC is off as Pato snubbed PSG, so Inter will re-open talks soon.

Kolarov to one of Inter, AC, or Juventus is also strongly rumoured. I welcome this move, he isn't cut out for English football and hasn't impressed in 1 1/2 seasons now.

19. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    Emir Dautovic sounds exceedingly Bosnian. Whats up with Semir Music?

20. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    If Dautovic signs, and the other two Bosnian lads as well, thats 4 Bosnians at City :cool:

21. StuMCFC

StuMCFC Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 1, 2008
    Manchester
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Indeed, although it seems more trialists get sent home than are kept. We had Croatia's best young teenage hope and their U17 captain Ivan Dzoni on trial in August but haven't signed him, though I believe we're keeping a close eye on his progress.

Another new trialist is young Chilean defender Tomas Diaz Navarette from a Belgian 3rd division club! Our scouts are far and wide.

Academy boy Nedum Onuoha, the last actual Manchester raised player and City fan in the first team squad, is set to join QPR for nearly £3million if he can agree personal terms.

Tevez's parasite adviser in Paris today to talk to PSG who are desperate to sign him.

22. deadendnights

deadendnights Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I know Mancini didn't really rate Nedum, but i'm sad to see him go. With him and Tevez likely out before the end of the transfer window. That leaves DeJong as the only Kia affiliated player left at City, and from the looks of it he'll be sold in the summer.

23. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    Music is on a great track

24. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina

Our boys trained with the first team today. Music played together with Balotelli in attack. What an honor.

[​IMG]

25. bhnogomet1

bhnogomet1 Red Card

Oct 6, 2011
    banned
    Nat'l Team:
    St. Kitts and Nevis
    You sure do have that aRab money.

Music and Jusufovic signed for City :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]