News: We Are Back!!

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by MarcoM3, May 31, 2012.

1. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I don't think it was because Wilstermann didn't want to sign him, but that Arsenal has other plans for him? Who knows...

vivabolivar repped this.
  2. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Lets hope that's the case.
    Thanks Marco for the info.
    I checked the Arsenal website and nothing there, and no discussions on the arsenal fan website either. I will keep checking and if nothing is discussed by the end of July they he will be in big trouble going anywhere.

3. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    This may be one of my favorite =W= teams in a long time. They could have held their heads after the admitted thumping at home against Bolivar, but putting up a 4-0 clubbing in a half-empty Siles lat night will be the turning point of the season. Having three Spanish players, who probably suffer with the altitude all have major roles in the assist or scoring of goals last night, is a good sign of things to come.

Ramallo is great. Andaveris is not.

Everyone knows that penalty shoot-outs are pure luck, but it is amazing to see Bolivar fans thinking that winning the shoot-out somehow erases what took place 90 minutes before.

When is a loss a victory? Last night was a perfect example.

4. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I got a good vibe with our current team...the 4-0 in La Paz is a great indicator that we could surprise a lot of people. I totally agree with you on Andaveris...I think he scores only because everyone is afraid to get close to him, he is just too dangerous and ill-intentioned.

5. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Erick Aparicio is back in town. Dude is hardcore

http://www.jorgewilstermann.com/el-...filas-del-plantel-aviador-este-fin-de-semana/

I only worry about having too many foreigners and not enough playing time to go around

Berodia
    Quero
    Mainz
    Romero
    Aparicio
    and the defender Zanotti

I would usually say bet it all on the attack, but the defense is mighty shaky (even though we did not give up a goal vs. Bolivar on Thursday with our 2nd string goalkeeper).