WCQ: Oct 13th home vs Costa Rica (Location: Columbus )

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by wixson7, Jun 21, 2021.

1. phillyfan593

phillyfan593 Member

Jul 20, 2011
    It’s funny because the seats that I have, they’re the more attractive seats in the supporter section. Everyone likes to be in the middle. I actually can’t stand them. Sometimes the net is in the way. I like the corners in the supporter section because you can see the other end of the feel better. It’s just a preference.

2. miggly

miggly Member

Jan 25, 2000
    NYC
    I've got 2 tix I can't use now, Sec 208. Face value is $85 each. If anyone interested, please PM me. I've alerted Sammers as well but haven't had a bite yet since they aren't in the supporters section.

3. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    Maybe try here as well. This post/thread and the group as well has several options for you, hopefully.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AOsupport/permalink/6130373053702085/

miggly repped this.
  4. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    Lots of extra tix avail from supporters who bought and looking to get rid of. Fyi..

5. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    Kickoff is 7:00pm EST

6. ameeriklane

ameeriklane Member

Dec 18, 2013
    I just noticed this. On Ticketmaster there are huge chunks of tickets (like 50+ per section) available on the resale market. Prices are very good -- I guess I should have waited until closer to game day to buy resale tickets.

I wonder if we'll see the same for the USA-Mexico match -- lots of resale inventory showing up the week before the match.

7. Reccossu

Reccossu Member+

Jan 31, 2005
    Birmingham
    I am going to sell tickets because I jsut am not sure I can go. Looks like I may take a beating. Surprised a little there isn't more demand. I guess Columbus is not that hot a soccer town really.

8. ameeriklane

ameeriklane Member

Dec 18, 2013
    It's interesting, on Ticketmaster's site, look at various sections like 239 and 240. There are 50+ tickets for sale in each section, and entire rows that are blue (meaning standard ticket, not a resale ticket), all on sale at regular price. Where did these tickets come from? Did Ticketmaster choose to release a bunch of tickets that were on hold? How did these rows and rows of regular tickets all suddenly appear like that?

9. Reccossu

Reccossu Member+

Jan 31, 2005
    Birmingham
    If anyone wants tickets in 134 send me a message.

10. Hamburgler03

Hamburgler03 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 31, 2000
    Columbus, OH
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have 2 tickets for sale in 124 (Supporters Section) for less than face value if anyone knows anyone interested.

11. ThreeApples

ThreeApples Member+

Jul 28, 1999
    Smurf Village
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't know anything specific about this situation, but it's quite common for home teams/event organizers to hold back some tickets for potential promotional uses, and then release them for sale at a late date if they end up not needing them.

wixson7 repped this.