WCQ: March 30, 2022 - Away at Costa Rica

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by wixson7, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Brian F

Brian F New Member

Chelsea
    United States
    Feb 16, 2022
    Yeah, using part of the passport ID probably would've been smart -- I just entered 12 X's and it went through. As for selling out, what's striking is that the sections around the visitors section are totally empty (at present), but the tiny visitor's section (farthest from the stadium :() is full.

2. Terp11

Terp11 New Member

DC United
    United States
    Mar 22, 2022
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Brand new here. Plan on going to US-CR match in San Jose on March 30th. Trying to find a decent/certified ticket reseller. The normal channels (ticketmaster, stub-hub, etc.) don't have a single ticket listed for sale.

Have tickets in Section 27; just trying to upgrade.

Any suggestions?

Ticket scalping is legal in CR, btw. Just can't do it at the stadium.

wixson7 repped this.
  3. ameeriklane

ameeriklane Member

Dec 18, 2013
    I just checked and there's a few single seats in halfway-decent sections currently available from the official seller in CR: https://specialticket.net/criusa.php

Also for anyone traveling to CR, I believe you still need to complete the online health pass before your trip: https://salud.go.cr/

wixson7 repped this.
  4. Terp11

Terp11 New Member

DC United
    United States
    Mar 22, 2022
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for this.
    I go to Costa Rica often, but that salud.go.cr site is something that must be done, and listing that is a service to the thread.

I was hoping to pay OVER face for better tickets on the secondary market. I just can't find a secondary market.

wixson7 repped this.
  5. ameeriklane

ameeriklane Member

Dec 18, 2013
    CR is removing the requirement starting 4/1, meaning it's still in place when everyone will arrive for the game, so be sure to go to that site and fill out your information. I just did it last night. It'll generate a QR code you need to show upon arrival at the airport. If you upload vaccination documentation, then no other tasks are needed, like buying health insurance.

CR beat Canada last night in San Jose. I think we'll be in for a good match next week!

6. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
  7. ameeriklane

ameeriklane Member

Dec 18, 2013
    Any information on timing? I was there today and it's a nice place and directly across from the stadium. A good choice.

8. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    I don't sorry. But assume dinner time and later tmrw night and then anytime in the afternoon on gameday.

9. wixson7

wixson7 Member+

May 12, 2009
    boulder
    EDIT: Tonight starts at 6pm. Tomorrow starts at 2pm.