WCQ Ecuador vs. Peru June 7, 2009

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by JLoeza, May 28, 2009.

1. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Daddy just schooled them again.

NICE 2-1 ... Guerrero is just what his name says ... and Tenorio finally woke up and contributed.... NICE... we spanked the Incas once again at home..

Vargas is such a good player... just sucks his team mates can't pitch in ... and the Fano was no where to be seen.. Guerrero was silenced and ********ed up twice big time !

Palacios' only contribution was the pass to Guerrero .. it was nice.. other than that .. he was average or below in offense..

El Guayaco Noboa.. once again .. the man !!! with his game winning serve to Tenorio.

2. JLoeza

JLoeza Guest

What a good win by Ecuador! I knew Montero should have played despite his little international experience and Tenorio came through with a golazo.

3. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    watch out the future of ecuadorian soccers lookin bright...i think in a few years if we keep playing like this well make it big

4. ceejay187

ceejay187 Member

Mar 30, 2005
    New Jersey
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    wow what a nice win! i love how the way we attacked, was a little pissed off when we gave up a bit towards the ending but hey we WON!!:cool: We better come out strong wed with the argentinezzzzz!

5. pepe pancho

pepe pancho Member

May 30, 2009
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    ya i know maradroga be scared man:cool:..u dont know who ur messing with ..hopefully we win the rest of our games and make it to the world cup

6. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Elizaga - 7/10 - poor positioning on the goal, besides that was solid and provided security at the back. Excellent in the one-on-one after Reascos screwed up.

Fleitas - 8/10 - solid all match. Showed leadership and character the entire game. Should start on Wednesday.

Guagua - 7/10 - very strong defensively, showed us why he was supposed to become the next Bam Bam Hurtado.

Reascos - 4/10 - totally out of form. Was getting killed by Vargas on the left, and made a horrible mistake that almost cost us 2 points. Contributed very little to the attack.

Ayovi - 7/10 - typical solid performance and composure on the ball, offensively and defensively.

Castillo - 7/10 - solid as usual.

Mendez - 8/10 - put the team on his shoulders when we needed it. Held the ball and distributed with composure and showed leadership throughout the match.

Noboa - 9/10 - fantastic contibutions all match. Creative and tricky, reminds me of a young Aguinaga. Perfect passing and excellent effort to recover the ball.

Montero - 7/10 - great promise from this young guy. Would have gotten higher if he had scored on the 1-on-1 opportunity. Also he got very tired before being subbed out and stopped dropping back.

Tenorio - 9/10 - wow did we miss this guy. Like it or not, he's our best pure striker. Excellent at holding the ball, getting it out wide to the wings, and using his speed to create danger. The pass to Montero on the goal was a beauty. The goal was also pure class.

Palacios - 4/10 - not up to this level of play. He was beaten up physically by the Peruvian back line, and created very little danger. Could have made himself famous by trapping Montero's pass and scoring, but even missed that. Continues to show nothing at the international level.

Subs:

Guerron - 6/10 - clearly lacking match fitness, but did his job, which was to take advantage of the spaces and start the counterattacks. I was surprised when the Peruvian defender outran him, that wouldn't have happened last year.

Mina - 5/10 - his job was to shut Peru down for the last 5 minutes, and instead he gave up a dangerous free kick.

Hidalgo - N/A

7. BorrachoNJ

BorrachoNJ New Member

Apr 8, 2001
    NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
    congrats on the win, y'all.

but can you all tell your special poster, Spencer, to wear his Superman underoos while defecating himself over here in peace instead of trolling our place?:)

8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    MVPs: Noboa (the best player)
    Tenorio
    Montero

9. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Agree with all these ratings and comments.....

I think Jefferson Montero deserves an 8. Yes he did get tired but it's b/c of the trillions of runs he had to do...he'd even move from one wing to the other. He was basically both wings at the same time. He put attitude into this game for a youngster, he scored an important goal and it was on his debut game in a WCQ. The reason he was subbed out was b/c he was tired but I think it was also b/c of the many fouls he recieved. It eventually wore him down. But overall great performance by Montero, I was impressed.

And your right about Reasco too....he committed lots of mistakes, but then again he was covering Peru's most dangerous player (Vargas). Reasco seemed to play more defensively today and did not help our attacking half...and STILL he did not do his best at covering Vargas. I hope I don't see this performance from Reasco against Argentina.

10. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Nice ratings....

11. Manolo

Manolo Moderator
    Staff Member

May 14, 1997
    Queens, NY
    Was very close to giving Montero an 8. In the first half, I would have given him a 9/10. I think he just dropped off a lot in the 2nd half and lost some of his concentration, probably due to fitness. Has he played since Villarreal signed him?

12. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i never lost faith in carlitos tenorio....

what a great win...just what the doctor prescribed

13. Spencer

Spencer Member

Mar 11, 2002
    Quito
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Carlos Tenorio es un goleador nato, los que sabemos de futbol sabemos eso

14. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  15. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  16. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    hahahah

17. Quilotoa

Quilotoa Member

Sep 26, 2008
    Brasilia, Brazil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yea, he was great, I mean still only 19 years old! I think he'll be another Valencia or maybe better, he has signed with Villarreal at the same time so he is following right in his footsteps. But, from what I gather he won't be officially on the yellow submarine squad until this summer.

18. BRONCONOSE

BRONCONOSE Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    I think that was so disrespectful, another reason I hate Peruvian media, just complete disrespect, they deserved to get shut up. I still think we deserved at least a draw since we hit the bar twice and got a great 1 on 1 chance, though you also got a 1 on 1 chance... still... great win, you deserved it because you attacked well and put pressure on us and defended well, we had more possession in the 1st half but you let us do nothing with it, and Montero really is great, you beat us without your stars to, so yeah, you should have won anyways, great job... I can see Ecuador really becoming a force, with Valencia, Caicedo, Montero, and Noboa. I wish Peru had your midfield:eek: though we got some good midfielders for the future and we have great current strikers that will be around for then... again great win, and I think you have a great chance against Argentina because you are at home and will have your best 11 on the pitch against an Argentina that really isn't very good at the moment... I hope Peru can pull out of last place at least... well good luck against Argentina though i'll be rooting against you since Argentina is my second team (i'm 1/4 Argentinian, but 99.99% Peruvian at heart)

uhmmm... just shut up already and stop trolling our place, this is yours, but shut up in our place.... am i making sense? It don't matter... oh and don't be such an a-hole, all good things must come to an end and Peru will have revenge, maybe in the Copa America.....

19. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Thanks for your post...best of luck! :)

20. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    WOW .. i just received a 7 point trolling infraction for leaving an opinion in a peru forum, and was classified as "severe trolling" LMAO .. can you believe it!, all the while the post I was responding to in the peru forum did use profanity and demeaned our players!

what a mistake to exercise free speech in these forums !!! Guti was truly being biased.... a-hole.

I have already made an objection to talltowerman... this type of abuse of power I will fight.

21. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Originally Posted by Dominican Lou [​IMG]

Pero ayer Ecuador tuvo que alinear con naturalizado de 35 anos en su zaga (el Fleitas ese) y su pareja tambien es suplente. Quienes son los titulares? Espinoza que es bueno, y Hurtado que tiene como 40 anos y es mas limitado que la put@ madre. En pocas palabras, alinearon un par de cagones. Punto. Y los titulares no son gran cosa tampoco.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    my opinion:

Solo Valencia vale mas que todo el equipo peruano de ayer.. el Real Madrid y ManU estan en pelea por el y solo el tiempo dira a cual el se vaya.

Noboa campeon en la liga Rusa, Hurtado salio campeon dos veces en Colombia con el Medellin, Espinoza fue capitan de Cruzeiro hasta algunos meses antes de ser prestaado a barcelona y ahora lo quieren en Inglaterra, Castillo salio campeon con Red Star Belgrade y jugo el la Uefa Cup y ahora esta en el Everton Ingles que quedo vicecampeon de la FA Cup contra Chelsea, Tenoria cuantas veces campeon en Qatar aunque esta liga es mala igual mete goles a cualquier equipo, Montero el juvenil de 19 que les metio el gol se va al Villareal, Benitez campeon y MVP de Mexico dos veces se va a Inglaterra, Guerron campeon de America con el LDU de la pasada CL, Bolanos ahora esta en Internacional de Brasil actual campeon y equipazo de ese pais, Mendez campeon con el PSV dos veces y pieza clave para cualquier euipo sea PSV o Ecuador, Caicedo juega en Manchester City y es companero de Robinho y pasa por un buen tiempo en el club... quieres que te diga mas sobre los otros jugadores?? mejor paro aqui.

Hombre por hombre somos mejores , Y Valencia solamante puede costar mas que el equipo peruano de ayer. Equipo por equipo los liquidamos. Lima es nuestro fortin aparte de Quito. Nuestra segunda casa.

Y el viejito de 35 anos, Fleitas, ayer elimino al ataque peruano... Guagua tambien, que dice eso sobre su equipo?.. y estos dos ni titulares.. los dos jugaron por su pais y salieron ganando y sudandola. Si nuestros titulares no son gran cosa, entonces digame que son nuestros jugadores del equipo "B" mas un juvenil que ayer les confirmo la paternidad de nuevo?

-------------------------------------------------------

you be the judge!!! Is this a 7 POINT SEVERE TROLLING INFRACTION?

22. Primitive Ways

Primitive Ways Member+

Jan 30, 2009
    Florida
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yep.

23. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    You couldn't have KILLED HIM better....f*ck that ******. Knows nothing about futbol.

24. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Wow how emotional it was seeing the game here en mi ecuador. It was amazing after the game is when the party began. Hopefully on wednesday we win the game vs Argentina if that happens I won't go to sleep that day for sure. Holla

25. BRONCONOSE

BRONCONOSE Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    Nat'l Team:
    Peru
    Con permiso, i know i don't belong in this forum:p but my opinion:

That wasn't a 7 point trolling infraction i don't think, but it was trolling, becuase you all spoke bad of us here in your forum because it's YOUR forum, and that was our forum and you have no right to talk bad about Peru like that because of something said in our forum. Again I don't think it should have been 7 points, but it was trolling, even if provoked. And just to clarify, Valencia is not worth more than all of Peru's players. You all definitely have a good team, and you did nullify our attacks for the most part, but that's tactical horridness from Chemo, no one played together, everyone had their one man show going. Now you all certainly have plenty of good players, but your whole team, not just the team that played yesterday, isn't worth more than ours. It may get to that point, but right now you have blossoming players who will be good, only problem I see for the future is your defense... Let's see, Pizarro, Guerrero, Farfan, Vargas, Manco, Rodriguez, Acasiete, and Rengifo are worth way more than your whole team right now, and i'm not trying to be an a-hole but it's the plain truth. The plain obvious truth is also you guys have the far and away better seleccion at the moment. We have great players but noit a great team, and you are better than us, but Valencia isn't worth all of Peru, he's not even in the same price range as Pizarro, Vargas, or Farfan. And regarding yesterday's team, Vargas is worth more than Valencia, and Guerrero is just below him. Valencia is a better national team player and has a great future and certainly will be up there past Pizarro and most of our players, but for now he isn't. I would certainly take him over Pizarro though. Him and Vargas in our midfield would be beast, but of course that would never happen, and even though we suck, if that chance somehow existed in some remote universe I wouldn't take it cause Peru is Peru and we play with our players, live or die (and right now we're dying) but we have what it takes to get back up. Oh and again, Montero is GREAT. He needs more experience, but he is just a kid, you guys have a beast of an attack for the future. Peru and Ecuador will see one another again and next time don't think it will be so easy with Chemo gone in three months, hopefully a better coach will come and we will have our "sancionados" back. Oh and some randomness here we have a Premier League keeper now!!!:p Diego Penny for Burnley FC, though he is a sub, but he is good. You remember him as the guy you scored 5 on in our last match:D that was horrible, but it wasn't his fault till he got nervous at the end, damn defense got him out of la sele, he'll be back though

The team that should be on the field for Peru....:
    ____________Penny____________
    __Zambrano_Acasiete_Rodriguez__
    ___________Sanchez___________ or Merino
    ________Farfan__Guerrero_______