WCQ 2026

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by danielmak, Jun 13, 2024.

1. danielmak

danielmak Member

Sep 26, 2004
    off the purple line
    A lot of the confederations have matches on the FIFA+ web site. None seem to appear on the FIFA+ Roku app.

I am seeing some delayed matches from CONCACAF appear on Fox Deportes, which means edited games since these idiots always edit. I assume Fubo has the rights but could be wrong. Does anyone know who has the rights in the US for CONCACAF qualifying?

2. ThreeApples

ThreeApples Member+

Jul 28, 1999
    Smurf Village
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Most of the CONCACAF qualifying is free on the CONCACAF YouTube channel, and archived games should be there. Honduras and El Salvador sold their home games to Fanatiz PPV.

3. NorthBank

NorthBank Member+

Arsenal; NYRB
    United States
    Mar 29, 2006
    Connecticut
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I use Roku, but not familiar with the FIFA+ app. Do you need to pay a subscription fee for FIFA+ to be useful?

4. Roti2000

Roti2000 Member

Apr 27, 2012
    I just searched for FIFA and the only thing approximating an app is a streaming channel on the Roku TV app.

I have a tcl Roku tv and I find that casting games to the tv from my iPhone through the iPhone fifa+ app works pretty well. Watched a couple Of CAF qualifiers this weekend that way.

5. Art Deco

Art Deco Member

Dec 10, 2009
    I've been using the Silk browser on my Amazon Fire stick to watch the CAF qualifiers on the TV set from the Fifa + site, and it works great except for the every-15-minute commercial interruptions, some of which are so much louder than the game commentary that I have to mute them.

6. InterFan76

InterFan76 Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Hamburg,NJ
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    There is an actual FIFA plus app for Amazon it’s great I watched the Italian Serie C playoffs on it plus they archive all the WC going back to 1966 full matches or highlights.

7. InterFan76

InterFan76 Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Hamburg,NJ
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Nope just sign up with email and password so you can return and continue from where you left off.

Redbullsnation2012 and NorthBank repped this.
  8. Art Deco

Art Deco Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Thanks for the tip. I did try the app which works fine except the commercials during replays are unskippable and the FF and REW options are for 30-second increments. On the Silk browser you get a "skip ad" option after 5 seconds and the FF/REW options are in 10-second increments, allowing a better adjustment of how far to go ahead. Also in the app replays are selected from one page which has all their matches whereas with the browser I bookmarked their CAF page because I was only interested in those. So somewhat counterintuitively the better viewing experience comes with the browser rather than the dedicated app.

Redbullsnation2012 and InterFan76 repped this.