WC06 - German halftime show

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by surfcam, Nov 16, 2004.

1. AG Pennypacker

AG Pennypacker New Member

2. dwinkler

dwinkler New Member

Aug 11, 2000
    Denver, CO
    With William Hung as his co-headliner.

Seriously, as much as I love to laugh at what the Euros pass as "entertainment," I've got to think it was meant as a joke, right? Maybe it was all the Hung-like rejects from "Dutch Idol" trying to capitalize on their 15 minutes of fame. And who's the cruel bastard who arranged this?

3. topcatcole

topcatcole BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 26, 2003
    Washington DC
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just throw yourself on the mercy of the court! That works real well!! :rolleyes: :D

4. ibreak4coffee

ibreak4coffee Member

Jul 27, 2004
    New York
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Yeah... its a joke. And they were rejects from "Dutch Idol". In the intro, the announcer makes a reference to "here come our heroes from Idols Team"... :eek:

5. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Great stuff, Coach! Oh yeah, I do like the Germans (heck, my last name is German), but that was one weird link.

6. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    They're Dutch, Catfish. And I see that you are delving into the seedy underworld of Spectacular German Fire Death Metal bands. Aren't you a Phish Phan as well? Just remember never to mix the two.

7. Qaabus

Qaabus New Member

Nov 2, 2004
    It's in the Gelredome in Arnhem at a Vitesse - PSV game. These people are biggest morons out off all the people who showed up for the initial auditions for the Dutch version of Idols. The progammakers thought it would be funny to humiliate them not only in their own show but also here. :D

8. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really? I could've sworn that one dude was Bono. :p