Watching live games online?

Discussion in 'Premier League' started by Drelick2, Aug 23, 2005.

1. lightswitch

lightswitch New Member

May 5, 2013
    Club:
    Leeds United AFC

Yes sure you can watch all live soccer matches including champions league, scotish league, english premier league, major league socccer and more right here

http://www.streamcentral.info/cmps_index.php?pageid=football

2. Lucky Day

Lucky Day Member+

Nov 12, 2008
    Columbus
    You can watch all of the premier league stuff through NBC Sports web site and phone apps now. Just find someone who has the channel and get a login from them.

3. LToni

LToni Member

Nov 25, 2007
    toronto
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  4. ravidev86

ravidev86 New Member

Oct 9, 2013
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    The NBC streams are very good. If you are watching in a foreign country, you need to VPN back in the US in order to get access to the NBC streams.

5. The Fonzie

The Fonzie Red Card

Oct 10, 2013
    Livefootballvideo.com not only do they have streams but they have a variety of quality levels not to mention the ability to watch games that have just been played.

6. Sebastian Puerta Villegas

Oct 30, 2013
    Cali, Colombia
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Whenever I need an Online Stream I can always trust " http://firstrownow.eu/ " to have it. They stream all the Leagues from around the world, all the competitions(Cups,Tournaments) etc.. friendlies, they also have multiple links to all the game which if one isn't working you may check another and also they're in different languages so you can find your preference.

Not only do that have soccer but pretty much every other sport if you're interested.

7. heisenberg99

heisenberg99 New Member

Jan 20, 2014
    Hi guys,

which is the best site to watch English Premier League live commentary and stats? Besides sky sports.

8. iseah100

iseah100 Member

Sep 27, 2013
    Club:
    Chelsea FC

Firstrowsports
    Lemontv
    rojadirecta
    myp2p

9. Kev THFC

Kev THFC Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Northants
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I always have Sopcast installed, then I use this site to find games, which is excellent...

http://forum.wiziwig.eu/

10. ZZakaria

ZZakaria New Member

Mar 27, 2014
    Amsterdam
    Yeah, basically this. However I also recommend installing Ace Stream. Because lately Ace Stream has been working better for me than Sopcast. And I also use www.ronaldo7.net.

11. unclemendy

unclemendy New Member

Mar 6, 2014
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Google this site wwitv you will go to the sport and get what you want there. there are more channels there

12. David Connolly

Apr 1, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I prefer to wait a few hours, and download Match of the Day as a torrent. (For anyone who doesn't know what that is, it's the best Premier League highlights show out there.) You can find torrents of pretty much any game you want. If anyone needs more info, let me know and I'll post some instructions.

13. David Connolly

Apr 1, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    #338 David Connolly, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    Hmm... Don't know why they deleted bits of my previous post. If you want more info, just PM me.

14. bphenry_USA

bphenry_USA Member

Apr 7, 2014
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    NBC sports live is great for EPL games as already mentioned. I use firstrowsports for all other leagues and competitions...great for champions league games!

15. maridon5

maridon5 New Member

Apr 1, 2014
    Club:
    L. Angeles Legends
    I am using like my main site firstrowsports and sometimes
    atdhe like backup usually works well

16. DaveSportsGuy

DaveSportsGuy New Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Livefootballol used to be good. Not sure about now.

17. MondoGoal

MondoGoal New Member

Aug 5, 2014
    Wellesley, Ma
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, NBC's LiveExtra has stepped up it's quality. And Bein Sports is worth the extra money for Ray Hudson alone.

18. robbypark

robbypark New Member

Oct 3, 2014
    Cric TV is the best.

19. Nordino

Nordino Member

Nov 17, 2006
    Haugesund, Norway
    NBC Sports Extra time is a JOKE!!! At least for Comcast users.

1) The quality of the streams is not the best. You should expect HD quality nowadays, we are in 2014 after all. More importantly, the streams buffer every now and then. This is NOT due to my internet connection as I frequently stream matches from a European online service through a VPN!

2) The streams are also very unreliable. Today, the Newcastle-Leicester match stopped at 13 minutes and never kept going. This happens from time to time.

3) The cable service on Comcast is AWFUL. They own NBC, but still cannot put the games on their own channels! Instead, they put it in On Demand, where it is almost impossible to watch the games live, due to the fact that you cannot forward or rewind, and every time you want to watch a match, you have to watch if from SCRATCH (i.e. 15 min before the match starts). So if you turn on the game at minute 20, you have to watch 15 minutes of warm-up before the match "starts", and there is NO chance of seing the match LIVE. This also makes it impossible to zap between matches.

Makandal repped this.
  20. Makandal

Makandal Member

Apr 21, 2007
    Cambridge, MA (USA)
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Haiti
    Agreed on Comcast's very poor use of NBC's Live Extra feature. To think they actually own NBC, imagine how it would be if they didn't own the channel.

21. solus

solus Member

Nov 4, 2014
    Southern France
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    http://xxoxx.eu is a sports streaming directory, it list some channels and other directories, but cannot watch games directly on their site

22. FreekickSmurf

FreekickSmurf Member

Aug 11, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    watch.espn is showing champions league and europa league matches, not to mention german cup matches.

23. DanyBravo

DanyBravo New Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Many of the official channels are geo-restricted so you can use a vpn to access any channel around the world for live streaming

24. RealMadridLive

RealMadridLive New Member

Nov 24, 2014
    Club:
    Udinese Calcio
    Hello All I share Some Website Which Is Broadcast Live Soccer Stream Premier League.

You Can Watch Real Madrid Live Stream Score , Schedule Live link Free Here RealMadridLive.in

Thank you for The Chance To Share This Website.