Was there ever a J.League Winning Eleven 2011 game?

Discussion in 'Japanese Club Football' started by AKITOD, Oct 24, 2011.

1. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Wait, it seems I mixed up some kanji's when I was downloading it, cause I only got the trial-version it seems. Need to actually BE in Japan to pay for it with a credit-card , or use a VPN-server based in Japan and access ur PS3 via that ( which I will do next week, as the only thing I need for that is a crossover-cable and a VPN-account, which in total should cost less than 10-15 USD).

I'm not sure how it is if u actually got a PSN gift-card, but if it doesnt work, I guess the VPN-option could work for u as well? Anyway, I will let you know how it goes with the VPN-thing.

The J.League-pack is only 1800 yen btw.

AKITOD repped this.
  2. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Btw, interesting to see that Konami rate Kim Jin Hyeon as a better GK than Nobuhiro Kato :laugh:

Kim's overall rating is 77, whereas GK-skills says 80. For Kato the overall rating is 76, and GK-skills is "only" 78.

But they also have an overall higher rating on Herberty than on Yoichiro Kakitani, so I'm not necessarily saying they are the ones with the correct answers:ninja:

Majster2 repped this.
  3. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
  4. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    lol, if only someone could bother making a highlight reel of ALL the mistakes of these 2 goalkeepers... But anyway, posting those videos isnt exactly bringing anything new into the discussion imho...there are numerous occasions when I could have done the same with Kato:ninja:

But that J.League's official game rates Kim as a better GK than Kato is as I said not necessarily true, but it gives some pointers anyway and should atleast alter your perceptions of Kato being a "much better" GK ( don't remember the exact words that were used but..)

5. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Yes, and Eiji is what? 78 also? And Narazaki's above him. Please, look also at the stats of one veteran defender from lowly J2 team FC Gifu. And does Yamagishi look like he's much worse than Kato? Because on the pitch the answer is obvious and that's why Kato's playing.
    I think it's a good place and time to start ;)

6. nipponbasse83

nipponbasse83 Member+

Jun 17, 2007
    Ichikawa, Chiba, Japan
    Club:
    Consadole Sapporo
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Narazaki is 78 overall, with 84 at GK-skills.
    Fujigaya 74 overall, 76 GK (lol)
    Sugeno 80 overall, 82 GK
    Hayashi 77 overall, 78 GK
    Nishikawa 76 overall, GK 76

Kawashima only 77 both overall and for GK-skills, so that one is a bit surprising. Maybe its because he plays in a "poor" league?

Other than I don't really see ur point here=)