Was that you Rey? The official Tigres thread [R]

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by Eguzki, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Rope so they can hang themselves :cool:

2. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    took you long enough to show-up. i was waiting for a comment from you after the first pair of pictures. go to your own thread. :mad: , :D

3. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Oh, they are nice photos, I was looking them over and see if I could spot some cousine or ex-girlfriend because I hate them too.

p.s.

Didn't Puebla win that game at El Volcan?

4. Offebacher

Offebacher Member

May 14, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No pix of the Midgets? :D

5. Super Dynamo

Super Dynamo New Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Houston
    Hey Rey that was awesome, seriously thanks for sharing your stories and pictures...we should all take a field trip down south. I'd love to experience the atmosphere and definitely enjoy football in a different angle.

Thanks!

S.D

6. Super Dynamo

Super Dynamo New Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Houston

DO NOT PHOTOSHOP ME IN THERE! :p

7. Dynamogal

Dynamogal Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes, palm trees are essential items. I love palm trees, beaches with blue water & white sand and an ice cold Sol. We're cruising to Mexico in May - can't wait!:D

8. Offebacher

Offebacher Member

May 14, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Tigres lost to El Bofo and the Jaguares de Chiapas? Come on Rey. :eek:

That Itamar Baptista dude looked pretty good in that game. Did you catch the Tecos - Atlas game? That Marioni was running his arse off, what could have been.

9. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    i thought you were my friend? i was trying to block this from my memory.

i went to a BBQ on saturday after the game and my buddy who is also Tigres was already there and had left the game recording. he looks at me and said:

friend: "we lost didn't we!".
    me: "how can you tell?"
    friend: "your face says it all."

10. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    But you always have that face :confused:

11. Offebacher

Offebacher Member

May 14, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sorry Man, I know how you feel though. It looked like my boys were going to be able to survive in K-Town and get all three points and put some distance between us and the drop zone. We had not won there in forever and had both of our first choice strikers suspended for that game, in Min 77 they get a PK and tie it up. Funny thing is that before the game I would have gladly taken a tie, after the fact it felt more like losing two points rather than earning one away.

The good news is that we are still 5 points clear and since everyone else played in our favor there is now a logjam at the bottom of the table. I was hoping to not go through this again this year, but why would this year be any different than most?:mad:

12. The Liquidator

May 22, 2006
    Tigres UANL---Dynamo
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    the back four couldn't hang, they've been diabolical all year. Shameful really, the Left and Right back couldn't even keep pace

13. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    we're on friday night this week:

Friday, April 4 @ 7pm
    Tecos v Tigres, 7 pm, Fox Sports en Espanol

back on the hunt to qualify for la liguilla (playoffs, if you must) and most importantly another chance to distance ourselves from relegation.

14. The Liquidator

May 22, 2006
    Tigres UANL---Dynamo
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    CHamaGol!! Por QUE?!?!!?

I guess we had it comming, I always like Sebastian and wish he was still suiting up in auriazul, the announcer on fox soccer espanol was saying that Tigres still owned his rights, which I was pretty sure he was on loan, so that would explain the finger money sign he made after the goal. I guess in regard that Tigres still pays his contract to score against the team that pays him. Hopefully he'll be back to the Volcan one day

15. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    You guys should be kissing the Rayados' tussie for beating the stinking Tuna for you !!!

NOMAS SIETE !!!!!!!!

16. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    *bump*

the pre-season schedule has been announced and there are some games with some names you guys may recognize:

Tigres @ Austin Aztex, June 28th
    Tigres @ Colorado Rapids, July 9th
    Tigres @ Portland Timbers, July 15th
    Atlético de Madrid @ Tigres, July 19th

17. The Liquidator

May 22, 2006
    Tigres UANL---Dynamo
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    aww shizzzle, I'll be hittin these 2 up

18. Cruz Azul vs tigres: 13 de Julio @ Sacramento California

19. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    no sabia lo de Cruz Azul en California......

por cierto, se va ver raro 'el conejo' Perez de Tigre. hay los vemos manana (domingo) de verde.

20. Eguzki

Eguzki Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Spring, TX
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ¿En que zona van a estar?, a mi me dolió el codo como buen regio y me compré los mas baratos.

21. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    en los 300s (segundo nivel) casi-casi media cancha. ?algiuen sabe como va la vente de boletos?

22. Eguzki

Eguzki Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Spring, TX
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yo estoy en el 328, segundo nivel pero en una esquinita, si ves a un guey de verde me saludas, je, je, just kidding, just kidding, si ves un cabrón lechoso vestido de verde y una txapela (boina) y una bufande del Athletic Bilbao me saludas.

23. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    Tigres 2 - 2 Atlético de Madrid

with the above result in a meaningless/pre-season friendly, i would like to officially declare that FMF is equal to La Liga!!!! after all a FMF team that was almost relegated last year came from behind to tie a 2008 Champions League team. :p

jk if it only was that easy, but i just wanted some of you to see how silly that sounds when its typed out. :D

24. Eguzki

Eguzki Member

Jul 4, 2007
    Spring, TX
    Club:
    Athletic Club Bilbao
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ¿Wasn´t Tigres the only Mexican team that didn´t defeat them?

I am afraid we will be relegated, Tigres didn´t win in any friendly game (unless you count those 2 games against the reserves) but hey tied 5 games and lost one.

Even Puebla defeated Atlético de Madrid, PUEEEEEEEBLA for crying out loud, this is going to be a long season.

25. MannieG

MannieG Member+

Nov 30, 2006
    Houston
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Va bajar! Va Bajar! Ti-gue-res va bajaaaar! Ooooooh...:D