Warning

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Korean Football, Aug 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    oh boy oh boy....

you guys do realise that the original "KF" is me right? I guess I'll just have to let it go and look for a different acronym..

2. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    You mean in all these years you've been tricking us with your double identity? :)

3. Paul.eta

Paul.eta Member

Jan 21, 2003
    Korea_Fighting

he'll probably come back with a different user id on a different ip. its pretty pointless to post a thread about this, it will just make him more mad.

4. speedcake

speedcake Member

Dec 2, 1999
    Tampa
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, I don't recall reading any of this person's posts, but his story sure sounds familiar.....I can't remember his screen handle now, but who was that kid, back in the day? Who ran amuck, mostly in the U.S. Men's forums, and who finally got red carded and banned? Jeeeez, he was a trip, but a total pain and a complete and utter disruption to the boards more often than not.

His case is the only one similar to this one that I can remember. What the heck was his handle? Anyone remember?

5. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It worked, didn't it???? He is so pissed while I went on attacking everyone on site.

But I actually enjoyed it. I actually want him back.

6. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Merged to warning thread.

7. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    "yes" :)

8. Korean Football

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    Oh, and I'd truly appreciate if ppl actually use the "report this post" link whenever trouble breaks loose. That makes easier for us mods to reach the destination MUCH faster.