WARNING - DO NOT BUY FROM uksoccershop.com

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by AHCL20, Aug 25, 2006.

1. AHCL20

AHCL20 Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Glasgow
    2 weeks ago, I ordered 3 items from Uksoccershop.com, and the total value of the order is over GBP140! I wanted to put all these into one order (as I ordered the latter two items several days later than the first) and initially the shop told me through email that it was fine.

Then I have heard nothing from them again. Not even after I sent them 4 emails asking them to clarify/update the situation.

They have already billed me, along with 2x postage costs, so I asked them for a refund of the extra postage. They have not answered any of my emails for a week, and I have not heard from them about the status of the orders. I tried calling them at the number I found on their website but no one answered (I have tried calling every half hour from 9am to 6pm!).

(Just called them again, and was greeted with a automatic message saying that the voicebox is full so I should call again later!!! I guess I am not the only one pissed off with them.)

Some more dissatisfied customers: http://www.reviewcentre.com/reviews-all-105540.html

I swear I will never use them again. You would have thought that a shop which advertises on 442 will be decent!

Be warned!

2. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Thanks for the heads up...I've got to admit that I was also surprised, and as I was reading it I thought in my mind 'but they are in the FourFourTwo mag even'!:p

3. bronxjragon

bronxjragon New Member

Apr 14, 2005
    what do you expect when you're indecisive. and never trust the people on the phone.

u buy another order several days later, u should expect to be charged. stop being a damn baby

4. AHCL20

AHCL20 Member

Feb 22, 2005
    Glasgow
    What indecisiveness? And where did I say I talked to them on the phone?

Maybe that level of customer service is acceptable to you, but it is not for me. And did you read the part that they billed me extra?

If I am to stop being a damn baby, then maybe you should stop being a damn illiterate.

5. red & wite army

red & wite army I ain't no drama queen!

Jan 15, 2005
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Say no more...:rolleyes:

6. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    It might be worth e-mailing 442 and telling them about your experience. I'm sure the magazine wouldnt want to be associated with a company that doesnt supply the goods.

appleCORR