Wanted! Rubber vinyl soccer balls! Game used highly wanted!

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by old timer45, Jan 18, 2018.

1. old timer45

old timer45 Member

Aug 19, 2012
    #1 old timer45, Jan 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    This might be one of the weirdest posts here of 2018 on Big Soccer, but its definitely worth your time in contacting me, if you still have old rubber soccer balls.

I'm looking for game used 1960's, 1970's & 1980's "rubber vinyl" soccer balls. These very specific soccer balls were only in production from approximately 1966 - 1983 worldwide.

............................................................Here's what I'm looking for......................................

Fully molded constructed ( all rubber vinyl and standard rubber soccer balls are fully molded )

Most rubber vinyl soccer balls where "made in Japan". If it says made in China, Korea, Thailand, or Taiwan, its just an ordinary rubber soccer ball. Brands that made rubber vinyl soccer balls are Molten, Mikasa, Mizuno, Olympus, Crown, SeamCo, and many more.

Rubber vinyl will usually have a cream color hue to the outer cover, but not all of them. Some will look exactly like a rubber soccer ball, I know, this is confusing, right.

Most rubber vinyl soccer balls only needed 6 PSI to be fully inflated. If its variable, its most likely vulcanized rubber. Keep in mind, this can be worn off.

I'm particularly looking for "game balls". If they have rips or tears to outer cover, that's fine, it does not bother me if it has lots of wear on the out carcass. They do not need to retain air and can be in very poor condition from years of use.

I'm offering from $125 up to $300 for each of these old soccer balls ( depending on the amount of wear and age ). In some rare cases, I might offer as much as $400 for game balls used before 1972, that look worse than the photos I've uploaded, and were repeatedly game used throughout the 1970s and 1980s. If they are flat, don't hold air, scuffed, Etc.. that's perfectly OK. Essentially, the more they were used, the more they are worth to me! No, this is not a joke, if you are think this!

Colleges, Academy's, Primary, Junior Secondary, Senior Secondary, High Schools, Middle schools, Elementary Schools, YMCA's, AYSO, and many oversea's American schools all used this type of soccer ball frequently in soccer games throughout the 1970s and 1980s.

Please contact me first before throwing any rubber soccer balls in the trash!!! Each passing day, week, and month makes finding these old rubber vinyl soccer balls that much harder. Please PM me ( or reply to this post ) for a my phone number..

Hopefully, by making this post here at Big Soccer, no matter how strange this seems, someone out their can help me find a couple to add to my small, but growing collection.

I will attach a few photos of what these soccer balls look like, and the condition I want them in. Balls pictured are rubber vinyl, not vulcanized rubber.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]