Wanted: Game used - School used vintage Polyvinyl Soccer balls-Footballs $300

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by old timer45, Apr 23, 2016.

1. old timer45

old timer45 Member

Aug 19, 2012
    I'm looking for old 1970s, 1980s polyvinyl soccer balls that have been used in games or in grade Schools from anywhere in the world.

Brands of interest, Mikasa, Molten, Mizuno, Topper, Asisc, even unknown or unidentified are wanted.

If you are unfamiliar with these types soccer balls, they look exactly like rubber soccer balls ( fully molded ).

From my understanding ( feel free to correct me if I'm wrong ), these very specific soccer balls where only made from 1968 to 1986.

I'm offering up to $300, because these soccer balls are extremely hard to find, and hope some of you guys can help me find a few. Here's the breakdown....

1968-1972 game used & School used polyvinyl soccer balls....$300

1973-1980 game used & School used polyvinyl soccer balls...$200 to $300

1981-1986 game used & School used polyvinyl soccer balls ..$100 to $200

Condition of soccer balls, no matter the amount of wear, will not effect the maximum price. They also do not need to retain air.

If you have one or more, and unsure if its something I want or not, just send me a PM and we can talk...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
  3. old timer45

old timer45 Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Definitely not an error....Updated, yes....

I apologize if this seems like one...

These footballs are extremely hard to find. They were used all over the world, in various countries. Only produced for approximately 20 {-/+ 2 years}.

What better place to ask, than the biggest, and best soccer forum on the internet.

I have been looking for these very specific soccer/footballs for approximately 20 years, and have only found 3.

4. TitoTata

TitoTata Member+

Jun 26, 2014
    My post was an error as I'd misread your first post .