Want some extra BTR night vouchers?

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by SnakeEyes, Sep 10, 2003.

1. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Member

Oct 7, 2001
    My aunt and uncle picked some up for me. I now have 4 more than I need. If anyone wants them drop me a note.

2. Blong

Blong Member+

Oct 29, 2002
    Midwest, the real one.
    Well I don't want to start another "free vs. not free" debate, but when I saw this thread I couldn't help but think of that Simpsons where Bart goes to work for that dotcom company and they're giving away shares of stock by the million and using it for toilet paper. :)

I doubt you'll get any takers, as I'm sure everyone here who wants to go has tickets or can just pick up some Pepsi the next time they're at PC.

Good luck though!

3. IASocFan

IASocFan Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 13, 2000
    IOWA
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I may be a taker. We may have company that weekend, so I'd need to stay home. But I really want to go.

4. B Kaiser

B Kaiser Member

Jun 26, 2003
    Liberty, MO/ Columbi
    I would definitely be interested- there are no Price Choppers in Columbia, and I have three others coming with me on the 20th. If they're still available, send me a PM... Thank you much
    Brian.

5. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Member

Oct 7, 2001
    OK, Tom was first and he is a Menace fan here in town ;) so he gets first dibs. Tom lemme know relatively soon one way or the other. Otherwise they are yours Brian.

6. IASocFan

IASocFan Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 13, 2000
    IOWA
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    SE. Go ahead and give them to someone else. I've got company that weekend, and won't be able to get away.

GO Wizards!!

Give them HE## for me!

7. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Member

Oct 7, 2001
    Well Brian never responded to my PMs or emails. So if anyone else is interested let me know. Since it's Thursday I can just give them to you outside Arrowhead.

8. Merlin172

Merlin172 Member

Mar 16, 2000
    Kansas City, Kansas
    I'll take two of them off your hands if that's cool.

And if you've still got some left on Saturday, possibly two more (depending on how many other people I have w/ me)

CHAD

9. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Member

Oct 7, 2001
    Ok, two of them are yours. Drop me an email of where you wanna meet up before the game.

10. Merlin172

Merlin172 Member

Mar 16, 2000
    Kansas City, Kansas
    The tailgate in B-5?

Is that good for you?

11. SnakeEyes

SnakeEyes Member

Oct 7, 2001
    Sounds good to me but you will have to give me a name and description and extra info to locate you.. I am not asking everyone "Are you merlin on BigSoccer?" PM or email it to me if you like.

12. Merlin172

Merlin172 Member

Mar 16, 2000
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Just ask for Chad. Most people there will know who I am.

Ask one of the guys congregated around the grill. ;)