Wanna play pro soccer in America ?

Discussion in 'Player' started by JRedknapp11, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Redknapp11

Redknapp11 New Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Forgot about this thread.

TS Academy is alive and well.... we've started taking applications for next season, 2010.... it will be here before you know it.

Website is being worked on but you can check out the following link for an inside look at TS Academy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8mW7zKwXLk"]YouTube - TS Academy Promo[/ame]

2. Bram313

Bram313 New Member

Mar 7, 2009
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    hey that looks like fun.
    How do I end up there? hehe

3. nessa04montoya

nessa04montoya New Member

Mar 24, 2009
    Club:
    America de Cali
    Hello,
    my boyfriend loves to play soccer and is trying to figure out how to play professionally. im sure he would be intrested in your ideas. how can i get more information for him.

4. Redknapp11

Redknapp11 New Member

Jan 1, 2001
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Website is back up again.... 2010 season is getting closer then you think.

Feel free to visit us at www.TSAsoccer.com

5. Beardly P

Beardly P Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    +1

Deposit you're money in a college or university and play soccer there. You will get an education and can play soccer there as well! If soccer doesn't work out in the end, you have the expensive peice of paper to get a good job :)

6. d73921

d73921 New Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    I sent a lot of money to this camp and in the end I was not able to go, because of misinformation and received no reimbursement. Get a trial or like the previous poster said, go to college.

7. Beardly P

Beardly P Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That sucks!

8. Habitat

Habitat New Member

Oct 7, 2008
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
    College is the best way to get into the system in the US.

9. barry77

barry77 New Member

Oct 24, 2009
    Club:
    Puebla FC
    I think thier no no pro football in the USA apart from the MLS and thats pretty shady anyways....no B league...no promotions and no relagations..what do teams play for??? i think the only chance of players becoming pro is in Europe....so many teams..with real leagues....Visit www.issgenova.com....they look like the real deal...and have places lots of players from canada and australia!!! hope they get out to the US...

10. Habitat

Habitat New Member

Oct 7, 2008
    London
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
    lol ^^^^^^

11. eintracht.19

eintracht.19 New Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Toms River, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    waaaaattttt????????!!!!!?!??!!?!?! thats when i get extremely angry

12. Beardly P

Beardly P Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    wtf . . .

13. tadm123

tadm123 Member

Mar 26, 2008
    Club:
    Sporting Cristal Lima
    i hope you're kidding :eek:

14. d73921

d73921 New Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nope, they have a no refund and poor communication policy it seems.

15. keytoarson

keytoarson Member

Jan 22, 2009
    MN
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    After trying to get through what seems like an ape wrote with his foot, I was able to (maybe) comprehend what you're trying to say. There are more leagues than just MLS in USA. MLS > USL > USL1/PDL. If you get in on those teams, you may have a chance to advance further. I played on a PDL team last year and 2 of my teammates got called up to play on the USL team. Also, look at Seattle Sounders. A few players that played for them prior to them joining the MLS are also still on the team.

16. joemax70

joemax70 New Member

Nov 23, 2009
    I went on their website but it's not working anymore for some reason.

17. Linus Tulagi

Linus Tulagi Member

Jan 5, 2006
    St. Paul, Mn
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  18. Fifalinks

Fifalinks New Member

Feb 3, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Premier Football UK is now recruiting young ( FROM AGES 12 - 18 ) talented football players worldwide. I am a player feeder for Agents across the UK. Contact me at deneshdarmalingam@gmail.com for more information and I will link you to an agent that will get you trials with a professional club. If you know any players please let them know.

Take a look at my site.
    http://www.premierfootballuk.c**om/

19. Fifalinks

Fifalinks New Member

Feb 3, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Premier Football UK is now recruiting young ( FROM AGES 12 - 18 ) talented football players worldwide. I am a player feeder for Agents across the UK. Contact me at deneshdarmalingam@gmail.com for more information and I will link you to an agent that will get you trials with a professional club. If you know any players please let them know.

Take a look at my site.
    http://www.premierfootballuk.c**om/

20. ZAKARIA

ZAKARIA New Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Hi,

Zakaria From Morocco Africa and i'm 25 years;i'm attacker player and i wanna know if i can be a player in your academy, this is my E-mail : successful1_6@hotmail.com , and this my phone number : 0011212674252041.

thanks

21. kevinmor

kevinmor New Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    hey hows a going my name is kevin im 22,im from ireland and was thinkin of moving over to america to play footy please get back in touch

22. JackSpades17

JackSpades17 New Member

May 19, 2010
    Canada
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  23. Fabregas10

Fabregas10 New Member

Aug 29, 2010
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I am looking for a club guys..I am 18, attacking midfield.

24. willam

willam New Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    hello

my name is willam smith, am an agent/scout for football clubs in the uk, most especially aston-villa. if you know your really interested in playing soccer in the Barclays Premier League and your as good as people say you are ! send me some pictures of your-self in a club Jessey and your c.v. you can reach me through my personal email address [ AGENT_WILLAMSMITH@YAHOO.COM]

willam smith

25. willam

willam New Member

Dec 2, 2010
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    hello

my name is willam smith, am an agent/scout for football clubs in the uk, most especially aston-villa. if you know your really interested in playing soccer in the Barclays Premier League and your as good as people say you are ! send me some pictures of your-self in a club Jessey and your c.v. you can reach me through my personal email address [ AGENT_WILLAMSMITH@YAHOO.COM]

willam smith