Wanna Blog? The Offside Needs you!

Discussion in 'Colombia' started by EstebanLugo, Jan 6, 2008.

1. EstebanLugo

EstebanLugo Member

Mar 18, 2007
    N of your DB
    Club:
    Millonarios Bogota
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I appologize if this bothers anybody altough I don't think Bigsoccer and The Offside are direct competitors because their ideas about soccer blogging are just different. But anyway, let me go into the matters at hand.

The offside is considering the possibility to open a Colombian blogging section and I am in the process of becoming their official blogger for Junior (You may ask yourselves why Junior since I am a Millos fan but Junior is the team of the city that I live in and I am actually applying for a position in their press department) but the idea is to open the section with as many blogs from the other clubs of Colombia. We would be the first an only source for colombian soccer information in english.

If you're interested, please send your samples to martha@theoffside.com Do not send samples about colombian soccer in general nor about the NT (because they already have another site for NT's and Colombia is already there) The samples need to be specific about YOUR CLUB. So just tell martha that I recommended you for the colombian blogging team.