Vote For The Mina Goal!

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by ridikulas, Apr 17, 2006.

1. ridikulas

ridikulas New Member

Feb 13, 2006
    Dallas
    Vote for Mina at mlsnet.com for Goal of the Week. DO NOT allow a simple header by kreis to beat out mina's spectacular strike. PLEASE.

2. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    Destroy The Rsl Ballot Stuffing Cabal!!!!

End Their Reign Of Terror

Don't Let Them Ruin This Competition!!!!!

3. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm going to guess that if you want that to happen, you may have to reach out beyond this particular board.

Just a thought.

4. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    BTW, Harlan, that was not a suggestion that you go spam everyone else's board.

Or it shouldn't have been.

5. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    It's not really spam. The RSL ballot stuffers are a league-wide issue.

6. tornado fan

tornado fan Member

Apr 14, 2006
    JK9 up 40% to 38% right now. Let's go people, vote.

7. hhaire

hhaire New Member

Aug 28, 2005
    Mckinney,Tx
    Also I was not trying to Spam there boards. I was putting up an option on that people should go vote. VOTE or DIE. I was also giving my opinion on who people should vote for the end result is their choice.

8. Chamo

Chamo New Member

Aug 9, 1999
    Plano,TX
    Posting the same post on their boards is by definition SPAM.

9. Chamo

Chamo New Member

Aug 9, 1999
    Plano,TX
    Ballot stuffing doesn't work. The GOTW segment last week showed Burciaga's goal a couple of times ("Check out this strike by Burciaga") and then showed the winner "(and the fans voted for this strike by Klein") you could hear the failed smile in the announcers voice.

10. Jabinho

Jabinho New Member

May 29, 2004
    I try to look at all the goals each week and vote objectively and was happy last time when the best goal had a wide lead then suddenly it lost.. It was shocking I tell ya! :eek:
    I just voted for Mina's goal.. There is no contest this week as to it being the best or not.. It's the best by far..
    I almost wish the goal of the week wasn't a public vote so it meant something but that will never happen as it's also a promo tool..

11. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    hahaha he really did make a thread on other people's board asking them to vote for Dallas....that's funny.

12. ElasticNorseman

ElasticNorseman Member+

Apr 16, 2004
    Natick, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    I agree - I voted both for the Burciaga goal last week and the Mina gola this week, but unless MLSNET filters out multiple votes by ip or something, this is a joke.

Of course - if i wanted to ballot stuff for the Revolution this year - i wouldn't have had many chances :eek: