Visiting Fenton for July 3rd game

Discussion in 'St Louis FC' started by mfoam99, Jun 16, 2010.

1. mfoam99

mfoam99 Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Parkersburg WV
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hi I am going to be spending my vacation with my n laws in Fenton this year and since I am a soccer fan going to see your team is partly my compenstaion. What advise can you give me. As you can see I am a Columbus Crew fan. If my n laws come to the game with me they are older and dont move around very well. Would it be best for me to buy seats or is general admission good enough. I see that there will be fireworks are there generally pregame activities that my teenager might be interested in in other words how early should I get to the park? Im not sure if I will still be in the area on July 10th or not but if I am I will be at that game as well. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks

2. time4wine

time4wine Member

Mar 13, 2009
    St. Louis
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sounds like the Touchline/Premium/VIP side of the field would fit your needs better. Closer to the restrooms and concession stands and parking.
    Other side of the stadium has port o johns, but does have concession stands, and further away from parking.
    Keep in mind that all seats are benches, no backs, no matter where you sit. You are allowed to bring in those bleacher back fold seats, if you need to.

3. VFL Wolfsburg

VFL Wolfsburg New Member

Apr 16, 2010
    Club:
    VfL Wolfsburg
    DITTO!! Do not buy GA seats. Your in-laws will hate you unless you provide them with gas masks.

4. Battra

Battra Member

Feb 3, 2010
    South St. Louis City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. mfoam99

mfoam99 Member

Apr 13, 2007
    Parkersburg WV
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Thanks for the info from these pictures it looks like you have a great supporter atmosphere similar to our Nordecke at Columbus. I think I will end up with one of the package deals that includes food that way when my wife and n laws are bored they can just eat.

6. Battra

Battra Member

Feb 3, 2010
    South St. Louis City
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's your best plan.

7. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

feel free to sneak over to the corner and say hi.